HHN and Nickelodeon

mhschoen

Earning My Ears
Is there a finite # of tickets to be sold for HHN? We are planning to go 10/6. Do I need to buy tickets before we arrive?

Also, how do I find out if Nick studios is filming any shows during our stay? My 10 year old is dying to see one of her favorite shows!

Since oct. 6 is the first week of the event, I am pretty sure it will not be sold out, like it will most likely be a week after that date. Remember the closer to halloween it gets, the more people will be at horror nights.

And Slime Time Live is now filming its second season at Nick Studios. So get there early if you want your kid on TV.

Originally posted by JacksBack!!
Since oct. 6 is the first week of the event, I am pretty sure it will not be sold out, like it will most likely be a week after that date. Remember the closer to halloween it gets, the more people will be at horror nights.

How about after Halloween... Do you think there's any possibility that HHN will sell out for the last two days?

Many thanks!
:jester:

Hi mhschoen,

Try calling this # for info on tapings 1-407-363-8500

Jessica,

You are a life saver!

If anyone else is interested, Slime Time Live will tape on Monday the 8th (only day that week). They pass out tickets at 2 p.m. and the show tapes between 4 and 6:30. The person I spoke with said that the crowds have been so small, that there has been no problem getting in!

Marilyn

If you want to try to get your child on as a contestant, you need to check by Nick Studios when the park opens. DS got on as a contestant last Thursday (will be on TV this Wednesday, since they are not taping live right now due to a fiber optic cable cut). We were approached by an employee as we were passing near the studio. See my thread on this board for a couple of tips of how to get on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter