HHN at US

tinksdreamwishes

DIS Veteran
Hi! Trying to plan a day for US and HHN. My question is do they offer tix that gets you FOL for the HHN on the combo tickets that lets you in after 2pm? Like a half day, enter at 2 then night do HHN. I tried doing research and saw that they sold tickets last year for the after 2 pm combo and you could buy the FOL pass but it stated for rides. I want a combo pass that will get me FOL for the mazes. Is there a tix that sells both FOL for rides and the HHN? How much would that be on a Sunday? Trying to plan! Thanks!

I don't think they have ever offered a combo ticket with Universal Express for both Daytime and Night Time operations.

You can however buy a combo ticket with the HHN portion of the ticket having Universal Express and just add Universal Express for the daytime portion once you get inside the park, assuming you need Universal Express for the daytime portion as days where HHN occurs at night tend not to be very busy.

As for budget, I would say $250 per person, Universal Express is expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter