• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HHN Scarytales & Pitch Black

JacksBack!!

Mouseketeer
I have been working at Universal and getting ready for Horror Nights this past weekend. The scary Halloween Lights are now on in all of the buildings in New York, and walking the streets alone at 12 am creeps me out.

I have been through every square inch of the Mazes Pitch Black and Scarytales and they look amazing. And let me tell you the gore and blood is still there. You will know what I am talking about when you visit the Mad Tea party room and the Queen of Hearts room. Pitch Black is in complete darkness and you cannot see an inch in front of you. If you want to see some of the best detail and special effects you have ever seen in your life go visit Scarytales. The sets in this maze are amazing. There is a corn feild set and a Grandmas house set that will blow your mind. And then there is an effect with a wicked Pinochio that will amaze you. Plus every room in the house has its own soundtrack.

So if you want to see an amazing piece of work visit Scarytales, or if you want to not see anything at all and have objects brush by your head in total darkness visit Pitch Black. This maze invented the phrase...Not afraid of the Dark?

Also it looks like the RUN maze will be awsome too. It will play a heavy rock sound track of Metalica and Rob Zombie. It will also have some of the loudest scares in the joint like car horns and stuff.

This year Univeral opened there wallet to make the Greatest Halloween Horror Night Experience Yet.

Jack

So glad to here this. We are halloween enthusiasts and will be in the VIP tour this Friday. We were at HHN last year and it was a little dissapointing. I am happy to hear this year sounds much more promising!

Chris & Lisa
:bounce:

How can you walk through something that is pitch black?? I've never been so this will be my first year! Maybe this stuff is too wild for Grandma? LOL! I love being scared though and I love Halloween!! Besides, my 13 year old grandson will be there to protect me so what am I afraid of?!!! LOL! Right?????

Pitch Black is in total darkness, so to make it through this maze you will have to use your hands to use the walls to guide you through this attraction. But be warned, some of the walls are not as they seem. Some walls are ruff, some are hairy, some are bouncy, and most of all some are slimey!

All right!!!!! There has been nothing but GOOD news tonight! I can't wait until I go with a bunch of friends on the 18th. The crowds are generally less on this night, plus I don't have classes on Friday so this will be a long needed relief. Everything sounds good. I've heard that those four mazes will be good, but what about Superstitions? I have a feeling that this will definitly be the one mediocre maze for this year. I CANT WAIT:bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter