"Hi-5" (children's TV show) to perform @ Sea World!

munchkinsmom

Mom to DD12 and DS9
Here are the dates:

Saturday, November 12, 2005
Sunday, November 13, 2005
Saturday, November 19, 2005
Sunday, November 20, 2005

Shows will be at 4:00PM, 5:15PM, 6:30PM each day. I don't know exactly where they'll be performing at the park, but I'm sure if you call Sea World, you'll get more info.

If you have toddlers and/or preschoolers and you want a change from The "Wiggles" or "Doodlebops" (does Playhouse Disney still show them?), please, please check out Hi-5! They're a group of five talented, ethnically diverse young adults who sing, dance and act while teaching preschool concepts. My kids have been watching them for the past two years and LOVE them!!! We've seen them live twice and they are wonderful performers. Try to catch them when they're at Sea World if you can. Your kids won't be disappointed.

If you're not able to get to Sea World, check out their daily TV show. They're on every morning a little after 7AM on The Learning Channel (TLC). They're also on Discovery Kids, if you get that channel.

Here's more info about the group, if you're interested:

http://www.hi5america.com/
http://www.hi-5us.com/

I sure wish we could go, but alas, we're in Southern California. If only they'd perform at Sea World San Diego as well...

Wow, are you serious??? That would be my DD's dream come true. She LOVES High-5!!! AND we are actually scheduled to go to Seaworld on Saturday, November 12th. That would be so awesome!!!

Thank you so much for posting this info!!!

You're SOOOO welcome! :)

Have a great time and please post on how the concert was after you come back from Sea World!

munchkinsmom

Jack Hanna? Really? How cool! We would SO be there on that weekend if we could.

If anyone goes to Sea World and happens to catch Hi-5 and/or Jack Hanna, please post a report! I'd love to hear how it went. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter