Hi All I've missed this place soooo much

Disney_rider

I'm a walking contradiction... Finally married 10-
Hello Ladies!!!
I'm back in Arizona and back to my scraproom....after a long absence. My life syill isnt "normal" but we're getting there.
But I have a surprise for you all!!! After 2 years of trying IM PREGNANT!!!:yay:
Im around 18 weeks right now. This was the biggest reason for my absece and the fact that Paul has been transferred 3 times so we have been trying to find him an aviation job in Arizona with no luck :( He's in Georgi and I'm here in AZ. And in a couple weeks he will be heading back to Afghanistan....
I really missed swapping I REALLY miss scrapbooking I feel so behind....
So whats been going on???Have I missed anything cool???
You have no idea how much I missed all you ladies your all like distant cousins to me :)

Well hey there stranger!!!!
Congrats on the new little one!!

How long is Paul going to be gone this time?
Do you have web cam plans for the baby's birth??

Glad you are back!

He hasnt left yet he's on stand by....But we are hoping he can take a leave of absence or a family emergency leave when I get close.If not he said he'll just giva a 2 weeks notice and come to the company later. They are desperate for mechanics it wont be hard to get his job again he has 5 years with this company....

Ohhhh jeez yes....its all she talks about...
Funny thing 2 weeks before I found out I was preggo she asked why she didnt have a brother or sister...then she said "I wish I had a brother or sister". I guess her wish came true.:thumbsup2

LOL be careful what you wish for!! The boys asked Santa for DD, and now they regret it daily! :rotfl2:

Nah, they love her and are glad Santa brought her to them, but man does she get on their nerves most days. It's funny!
I tell them, you made this mess, you get to deal with it!!

Congrats Surina!!

Nice to see you back on the boards! Sorry to hear of dh upcoming overseas job..

Hope to see you around again soon.

Hey Surina!
You know that I have kept up with you! I may not post much but I read everything!:)
Maybe thius time we can hopefully get together?!
"Faith, trust and pixie dust" DD must have wished on the right star!
So what area are you living in? Im still at 83rd ave and DV and my cell is still the same.
Welcome home!

That is such wonderful news! Hopefully Paul will get a local post soon so he can spoil you :goodvibes

Congratulations! And hopefully you'll have some time to do some swaps and scrapbooking before you have little fingers trying to get into everything.

HI everyone!!! YES I would like to do a few swaps not the loads I used to take though I cleaned out my swap closet and organized it...I'm actually pretty proud of it. I'm pretty sad I just missed the DL/DCA swap :( MY FAV!!!
I really want to get back into the ABC swap you should see the album I have made with that SWAP OMG:thumbsup2

I think I'm gonna take a look at the Partner swap. I have a TON of cards if anyone wants some....I took donations for a card for troops thing and I got 75 boxes of card fronts from various Stampin up clubs. I have more than I could possibley put together so if anyone wants some lemme know....

Yes Paul is thrilled he's 40 and this is his first child he said he knew it was gonna be a girl. He said its his lot in life to be surrounded by beautiful women...LOL Suck up:rotfl:

Rita I'm in Glendale 51st Ave and Olive not to far from you:hyper:

I think I'm gonna creep around the board and see what I can contribute.
Are we still doing secret santa cause someone would LOVE to have me as a partner I have gone through all my paper and embellishments and have over 100 "micheals photo boxes" full of embellishments :rolleyes2 Just sayin'

HI everyone!!! YES I would like to do a few swaps not the loads I used to take though I cleaned out my swap closet and organized it...I'm actually pretty proud of it. I'm pretty sad I just missed the DL/DCA swap :( MY FAV!!!
I really want to get back into the ABC swap you should see the album I have made with that SWAP OMG:thumbsup2

I think I'm gonna take a look at the Partner swap. I have a TON of cards if anyone wants some....I took donations for a card for troops thing and I got 75 boxes of card fronts from various Stampin up clubs. I have more than I could possibley put together so if anyone wants some lemme know....

Yes Paul is thrilled he's 40 and this is his first child he said he knew it was gonna be a girl. He said its his lot in life to be surrounded by beautiful women...LOL Suck up:rotfl:

Rita I'm in Glendale 51st Ave and Olive not to far from you:hyper:

I think I'm gonna creep around the board and see what I can contribute.
Are we still doing secret santa cause someone would LOVE to have me as a partner I have gone through all my paper and embellishments and have over 100 "micheals photo boxes" full of embellishments :rolleyes2 Just sayin'

bummer you missed the DLR swap...we've actually gotten a couple more west coast ladies join the group recently....not sure if there is an ABC swap set for this year.

My Jim was 40 when Megan was born...always a special bond for daddy's and their little princesses....he was wrapped before she left the delivery room :goodvibes

you definately need to join the partner swap, its been lots of fun to challenge ourselves and everyone has been so creative!
I'd love some cards....are you going to post what you have to choose from or are they all pretty universal for different occasions? let me know how you want to do a trade or whatever for them! OMG that's a lot stuff!

anyways, am happy to have you back and look forward to hearing more about your pregnancy as you go along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!