Hi From Old Key West!! - - - And now from Chicago!!!

DVC-Landbaron

What Would Walt Do?
Just a little "hi" from me at WDW. It's about 1:30 am on Monday morning and I found this cool little computer right next to Olivia's!!

POP Century is as ugly (or worse) than previously stated!!

Dino-Rama has got to go!!!

And the MK hours SUCK!!!! (I have an appointment with the VP of MK to disscuss things!!)

Other than that everything is WONDERFUL!!!! I even had lunch with our very own OnWithTheShow! A really nice guy!!!!

Be back next week with a full report!

See ya!!

Looking forward to the "State of the World" address soon...

I hope you are having a great time !!! How bad was it on the day epcot was closed??? 1 hr extra at each park seemed like very little to offer the guests.

Well, I can't wait till I hear DVC's comments about the hat :rolleyes:

It really is very good at night, probably uses the best lighting seen at WDW to date.

I am glad you are enjoying some of WDW's new gadgets. BTW some of the parks also have those computers now. Land Baron are we still on for Wednesday?

... Please give me a call. Plans are... in flux. But I still want to. Anyway call.

And!! In case anyone is intrested, I'm meeting with the head of MK Tuesday, at the flag lowering cerimony (my father is the vet of the day!!) to discuss park hours and those stupid vacuum cleaners that sweep you out at the end of the night!!! (I'm just working my way up the chain until I reach Ei$ner himself!!! ;)

Have a nice time till I get back!!!

Tell us how the meeting with the VP goes! I HATE the shortened hours!:mad: We actually had to leave the park before dark back in May (6:00pm!!!). No fireworks, no light parade, no beautifully lit up castle under the glittering trees. One minute we were having a wonderful time, the next we were shuffled out of the park. Talk about cutting the magic!

Good luck with the VP of MK!! Please tell them taht they need to make the park hours longer. Disneyland is open from 8am to 12am some nights and we get 9am to 10pm. :(

I'm going to DIsneyland, and when I saw the hours, I was amazed! 8 to 11am on a Monday NIGHT?!?!

Only 17 more days :p

And when you get back, don't forget to tell us all about OKW-where you stayed, the good and bad of it (I know, DH says there's no bad there!).

I'm just working my way up the chain until I reach Ei$ner himself!!!

Just don't "reach" for Eisner too eagerly. ;)

I'm anticipating your complete report about the state of things. As one broker put it recently "has it reached bottom yet and is it on the way up now?" I certainly hope so! :D

Have a wonderful time either way!

Lord Baron-

First, hope you are having a wonderful trip...

those stupid vacuum cleaners that sweep you out at the end of the night!!!

YESSSS!!!!! Please bring this up. Obviously longer hours would be great, and should be brought up as well. But, and this is coming from someone who sees very little overall Magic fading, those vacuum cleaners were the ONLY true disappointment at MK on our last trip. I was watching our video of our trip, and parts of it sound like we're on a runway at the airport, and this was on Main Street only 20 minutes after closing!

testtrack, make sure you let us know about DL!!!

Originally posted by Bob O
testtrack, make sure you let us know about DL!!!

I've already bought a book to keep all my notes, and this is my first trip. I'll have my own state of Disnelyand address too.

Test track I'll be looking forward to it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter