Hi From WDW!!

MeanLaureen

<font color=purple>Slam Dancer Extraordinaire<br><
Hey Everyone!!!
Hi from sunny Florida! The weather is great (hot for Matt but not too bad for me :) )
I haven't done any serious pin trading yet but have gotten some pretty awesome pins off of cast lanyards including the Newsman Mickey pin!!
We unfortunately forgot our laptop so if you email us it will be a week before we can respond :(

Talk to you guys in a week!!

Lauri :bounce:

P.S. Amy... we got you the pin you were looking for!

I was there yesterday, stayed overnight and there again today. So sorry :( I missed you two. Did Matt get all the SW pins he wanted.? I wish you two luck on getting the Memorial Day pin tomorrow. I won't be able to be there again.

Lauri and Matt, I'm so glad you are having a good time! I agree with Matt though, it's hot! I will never go down there during the summer again, I thought I was going to melt. I hope you guys have a great time, can't wait to hear from you when you get back!

Lisa

Sounds like a great time. I love the hot weather - can't wait for August!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter