Hi, guys just found this forum!

BlueSamurai

Earning My Ears
So, I am a huge Disney Fanatic, In part due to my parents. I have been fascinated with the Park’s histories, and The Abandonded structures for a long time. As well as the many ways the company keeps the magic! I’ve always loved Disney Though! Walt Disney World holds a special place in my heart! Anyway, yeah hi everyone! I hope I get to know you all!

Im pretty new to posting here as well, but have found a wealth of info on these boards! Best of luck to you here!!!

So, I am a huge Disney Fanatic, In part due to my parents. I have been fascinated with the Park’s histories, and The Abandonded structures for a long time. As well as the many ways the company keeps the magic! I’ve always loved Disney Though! Walt Disney World holds a special place in my heart! Anyway, yeah hi everyone! I hope I get to know you all!
Welcome....luv it up....lots of Info here

I am also new and I am DVC.....I am wondering if anyone has ever stayed at a Disney resort for an extended stay - like 30 days at Saratoga (besides the bucket list family, whom I love!), or is it better to save points and rent a place in Orlando for an extended stay....I am Canadian, thinking of future winters... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter