Hi Hey Hello

DaddysPrincess

Spoiled
After beginning my first-ever WDW trip planning, I'm forever grateful DIS exists.. so much info!
My first (and only) time at a Disney park was in 2017 and it was a spur-of-the-moment trip so nothing was planned. It was still an amazing time, tho, and now I understand the hype. The obsession. I never imagined I'd ever experience Disney anything because "that's what rich people do"; but my bf was/is determined to spoil me so here we are:lovestruc
I just celebrated my 30th bday and my gift is an 8-day WDW package with park-hopper + the "regular" dining plan. I am beyond ecstatic, of course! And, no, I don't have any kids. I am the kid hahaha

So this is my hello to all of you fellow Disneyers :) I'll see ya around the threads:flower1:

I haven't been back to Disney since I was a kid, but I dare say for some experiences not planning it would be more magical. Disney is full of all sorts of little details that are designed to manipulate your attention, and the more you know, the less vulnerable you are. Sometimes I worry I'm going to ruin the magic for myself when I finally go back by researching... but there was so much I missed when I was a kid that I don't think so. :)

Don't let anyone give you any trouble about not having kids and gong to Disney. I think it's a very cynical way to look at culture to think that adults can't enjoy the magic and the fantasy of it... and frankly the people I know who are most obsessed are adults. One of my teachers in high school (one of the best, in fact) was the biggest Disney nut I ever met. Admittedly, she does have kids, but she was like that before she had the kids.

Have so much fun for us! :)

I haven't been back to Disney since I was a kid, but I dare say for some experiences not planning it would be more magical. Disney is full of all sorts of little details that are designed to manipulate your attention, and the more you know, the less vulnerable you are. Sometimes I worry I'm going to ruin the magic for myself when I finally go back by researching... but there was so much I missed when I was a kid that I don't think so. :)

Don't let anyone give you any trouble about not having kids and gong to Disney. I think it's a very cynical way to look at culture to think that adults can't enjoy the magic and the fantasy of it... and frankly the people I know who are most obsessed are adults. One of my teachers in high school (one of the best, in fact) was the biggest Disney nut I ever met. Admittedly, she does have kids, but she was like that before she had the kids.

Have so much fun for us! :)
aw tysm!
And I agree with the knowing "too much" point. My bf (and I, semi-reluctantly) refuses to look at the pandora or toy story worlds since they're new to us. He says it's like how movie trailers totally spoil movies since they show the best parts. I, for one, love movie trailers lol but he's got a point

Welcome to the club - once you go once it's hard to never go back ( I've been more than 20 times - I'm a lucky girl )!

Do you have an idea of where you'll be staying?

Oh, you'll love the Music - great photo ops. It's on the far end of the property but you're close to AK and AKL. If you have time, make a trip over to AKL so you can see the Savannah and some animals.
Oh heck yes I love animals. I worked as vet tech for quite a while, actually, so my bf has made it a priority to see as many animals possible. I absolutely love that a lot of the animals they have are considered "rescues" .. I really hope that's true lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter