Hi I am Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamEfimoff

DIS Veteran
I am sorry. You must be wondering who I am ?

My name is Adam Efimoff, I work at a top dining venture called Urbane in Brisbane Australia. I eat out frequently in my city and have been lucky enough to go to many top hotels in the world. I love to cook and love to travel. I am studying hospitality and tourism at Griffith University. I have been to USA Canada France UK and Japan and India. I own over 100 guidebooks. I have Asperger syndrome. I also see a lot of shows in Australia mainly Cirque du Soeli and Broadway Shows. I have seen Billy Elliott , The Lion king , Legally Blonde in my home country. And Billy Elliot , Phantom, Les Mis, Jersey Boys Matilda, Book of Mormon in UK or Bway . I usually stay at Four Seasons Taj or Mandarin Oriental BTW I am 27 . I am not new just thought I should introduce

Last edited:

Hi I am Adam sorry for all the questions. I plan lots of trips . And do lots and lots and lots and lots of questions of research. To plan the best trip I can. I also just love planning trips for planning trips sake. But all the questions atm is just research

just going to ask some silly questions? Do people buy gift cards if staying off site to give to young kids so they have there own spending money?

Is there anything that drives you up the wall that I am doing. Let me know. And I will delete those comments and will refrain.

#Icanbeobnicious

Hi I am just going to say something. Even though I am a native speaker. I have never been really good at English. I have a disability and its possibly the reason I get spoiled by my parents. My English is really ****. If you find it hard to read . I will try to translate back to English from Adam.

Hi Adam,
You are doing great with your English. The only time you may need to translate is if you use slang words from your native language. I live near Boston and we use wicked as an adjective. Such as "that roller coaster was wicked fun!" The coaster was not evil in any way. It's just how we use the word wicked to describe things.

Hi I am going to take some time off. To prepare my next trip. I am looking at a few cities. Including Athens, California (state), Japan and even London. It will be finished in time for my 30th.

Hi Adam! We met on the Boards a few years ago when @PrincessJes was around. She hasn't been on the Boards for a long time but I still find your posts from time to time.

Some people here don't know that you have Asperger's so don't always get/understand your comments. I have a young cousin in his late teens with Asperger's & while it doesn't make me any kind of expert it does help a bit.

The Boards are the first online social media site that I ever joined & it's not always easy or fair sailing on here. Personally, I miss hearing the inflection or emphasis in a poster's voice when I try to understand where they are going with their post. Words alone without the human context behind them can be tricky. I've had a few kicks in the teeth when I misread a post or misunderstand the poster. Part of the online experience I guess.

Have a great time planning your vacations! :-)

This thread has moved off topic from the initial Welcome Board post so I am closing it. Please start threads in the appropriate Trip Planning board for Disney Planning questions or use the Community Board or Private Messages for general conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!