Hi! I have always wanted to get in on the Podacast action.

DVCJones

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to say hi. I have been lurking around the Podcast room and have always wanted to get in on the action. So, I just figured how to download it. I just loaded 13 episodes into my ipod.

I hope this helps motivate me to stay on my elliptical machine longer than 30 minutes:rotfl2:

I look forward to listening!

Thanks!

After reading some of the posts, I think that is quite possible.:lmao: I am up for the "Podcast Challenge"

Just watch you dont do yourself an injury :lmao:

Welcome!!

Yeah, just be extra careful when listening while exercising! Don't want to fall off

Welecome!

If you are really sick.....beware.....because you can laugh to death, or enough to warrent a visit to the doctor office. However my doctor is going to start listening after what I told her.

I have larengytis and bronchitis and laughed so hard at school the other day I could not stop coughing then I could not breath and they sent me to my doctors!! :lmao:

On that workout note....You'll find that the fun in the podcast will quickly divert your attention from your burning thighs, buns, sucking lungs and whatever those evil, but neccessary machines do to our bodies. I couldn't make it through some of those workouts with out the Podsquad. Maybe, one day, my thighs will thank them....

Just wanted to say hi. I have been lurking around the Podcast room and have always wanted to get in on the action. So, I just figured how to download it. I just loaded 13 episodes into my ipod.

I hope this helps motivate me to stay on my elliptical machine longer than 30 minutes:rotfl2:

I look forward to listening!

Thanks!

:welcome:

I listen to the podcasts when I am exercising too. It helps keep me going and keeps me from getting bored. :)

Welcome! You're gonna :love: listening to this group of folks. It's very difficult waiting until Tuesday for the new podcast so....Today, I tried listening to a couple of other Disney podcasts, to get me through the wait, and I didn't finish either one. It just wasn't the same! The others were kinda boring. I :love: the DISUnplugged!!!

Welcome! You're gonna :love: listening to this group of folks. It's very difficult waiting until Tuesday for the new podcast so....Today, I tried listening to a couple of other Disney podcasts, to get me through the wait, and I didn't finish either one. It just wasn't the same! The others were kinda boring. I :love: the DISUnplugged!!!

I tried the same thing...and I couldn't make it through 10 minutes of the other podcasts. They sounded over produced or something. I love the way Pete, Kevin, John, Bob, Corey and Julie are so natural and funny. It's like being a fly on the wall while friends are getting together for a weekly lunch. No one compares to the DIS!

Only one more day!

I get more housecleaning done during the podcast then any other time of week. Wonderful way to walk from room to room and declutter.

Just wanted to let you know...I drank the punch...I am now addicted.;)

I Love It!!!!

Ok, so I'm the person that acutally doesn't own an Ipod. :scared1: (Just a good old mp3 player) Is there a way for us few folks who don't own an ipod to listen?

Ok, so I'm the person that acutally doesn't own an Ipod. :scared1: (Just a good old mp3 player) Is there a way for us few folks who don't own an ipod to listen?

You don't even need an mp3 player. You can just click on the
listennow.gif
button at the top of the page and listen at your PC.

I'm not sure how loading files works on anything other than an iPod, but if you go to the podcast main page http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/ there is a link to download the podcast. Do that and transfer it over to your mp3 player & you should be good to go.

Happy listening!!

On the rare occasion I make it out of the house to go grocery shopping sans children:woohoo: , I like to listen the podsquad and take my time. It makes it much more enjoyable when you have to pay over $4 for a gallon of milk. Although I probably look like a lunatic with the stupid smile on my face and the frequent laughs out loud, I don't imagine that I look any worse than those people that appear to be talking to themselves but are actually talking into their bluetooth (or Star Trek) phones.

I started listening to the podcast while on the exercise bike at the gym. I get strange looks when I laugh out loud. It makes the time go by so much more quickly. I hate exercising and now "save" the podcasts for my exercising time. Now I need to wander over to WISH...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter