Hi it's me- you want some pretzel?- a sisters' Dec 2019 USO/WDW trip! new 1/24!

Had to laugh at your last "abrupt" exit. I was literally thinking to myself as I was reading this how in the world is she finding time to finish these reports.

So happy to see you and Kim finally made it to Trader Sams. And score you could take the nachos in with you. Even if the server wasn't great sounds like a win win to me.

What was the after hours party you attended? A DVC or AP thing? I don't recall then doing after hours parties at AK but I also can't recall anything these days.

Courtney! I've just been playing catch up!

Love the new(ish) look of the rooms at All Star Movies! SUCH an improvement! And your fancy drinks at the Enchanted Rose/Trader Sam's look so good (even if they are expensive)! And the pulled pork nachos from Captain Cooks! Holy cow! You made so many great decisions on this day, I applaud you :laughing:

We actually liked it as well. I mean I am not going tto chain myself to the ride or anything. But it was fun. And the girls were so excitied when they could ride it once they were tall enough. Kind of a right of passage kind of thing.

Agreed! And I feel like not everything needs to be the biggest and best ride in the park. It's ok to have some that are just basic and fun.

No! We love you just the way you are!

Oh. Wait... You meant your clothes.
Okay, that's fine.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I love that show. The first time I saw it, it was just the moving animals and I stopped dead in my tracks.

Us too! The first time we saw it was when they were doing extended hours every night after Pandora opened so the park was fairly empty and we sat down in front of the tree to make sure we saw them all. 🥰

Wait in the hallway?

That's what normal people do 🤷‍♀️

Again, normal isn't our thing around here!

"kinda"... like smacking your head on concrete "kinda hurts".

:rotfl::rotfl:

You're right. That is weird.

Very strange. Especially because other rides were still open but Dinosaur wasn't 🤷‍♀️

AK after hours is one of the best things I ever did. I bet during the holidays it’s even better (we did February 2019). I love the chipmunks in their holiday gear on top of the Dino suits! So cute!!

I agree! I did it in February 2019 too! I hope these events will return one day.

And I suppose we will have to excuse your abrupt ending... babies always come first!

They do and they are quite needy little humans lol

What a fun time! It is so odd to see the parks a year ago, pre-covid, compared to now. I am loving this sister trip!

It's so strange to look back at these pictures now and all the things we took for granted without even a second thought. It makes me wonder when/if we'll feel comfortable going places maskless and without social distancing.

And Congratulations on your new little baby! :love:

Thank you! 🥰 🥰

Had to laugh at your last "abrupt" exit. I was literally thinking to myself as I was reading this how in the world is she finding time to finish these reports.

Funny that you say this since it's been months now since I was back lol. I gotta squeeze time in whenever I can these days.

What was the after hours party you attended? A DVC or AP thing? I don't recall then doing after hours parties at AK but I also can't recall anything these days.

It was a regular after hours party at AK! I also can't recall anything these days. They told me I'd get pregnancy brain (which I did) but no one told me it was here to stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter