Hi Julie -

bigsis1970

Thanksgiving,a Birthday & our Anniversary 2017!
Make sure you pop onto the scrapping forums from time to time.. We'd love to see you over there.. PS I love your shopping segments!!

Hello!

I have been to the scrapbooking board, but I was a little intimidated. I have only been scrapbooking for a little more that a year, but I was and still am a huge collager (not sure if that is a word :confused3). I make physical books and I have not ventured into the digital scrapbooking. I absolutely love it and all my girlfriends with kids are jealous because I have all the time in the world to scrap.:banana:

Hello!

I have been to the scrapbooking board, but I was a little intimidated. I have only been scrapbooking for a little more that a year, but I was and still am a huge collager (not sure if that is a word :confused3). I make physical books and I have not ventured into the digital scrapbooking. I absolutely love it and all my girlfriends with kids are jealous because I have all the time in the world to scrap.:banana:

Don't feel intimidated!! We were all new to scrapbooking at some point, I've only been scrapping for 3 years. Everyone is super friendly and eager to chat, share ideas and pages, etc..

I hope to see everyone there!!

Hello!

Oh please don't feel that way - everyone started somewhere right! we love to share and cheer each other on so come on over and say Hi !!

Yes I am sure your friends are jealous - I am too!! LOL but in a good way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!