Hi to all the podcast listeners from Bob

WebmasterBob

<font color=red>Bawb, Podcast Rock Star<br><font c
Hi Folks, I just wanted to drop by and say Hi :wave2: to all our listeners of the Dis Unplugged. I want to give a big :thumbsup2 to everyone that has written in to us. We really look forward to reading them :coffee:each week. Just a note Pete is looking to send Bob to the Parks again,:car: so if you have ideas we are open to suggestions.

Here is a secret, don't tell Pete but I have a huge plan to get the Dole whip floats to a future podcast intact without drinking them on the way. :drinking1

Hi Folks, I just wanted to drop by and say Hi :wave2: to all our listeners of the Dis Unplugged. I want to give a big :thumbsup2 to everyone that has written in to us. We really look forward to reading them :coffee:each week. Just a note Pete is looking to send Bob to the Parks again,:car: so if you have ideas we are open to suggestions.

Here is a secret, don't tell Pete but I have a huge plan to get the Dole whip floats to a future podcast intact without drinking them on the way. :drinking1

I gotta say, that was hilarious that they dole whips were gone and you brought the empties...although if you teased me with a dole whip and didn't deliver...well...it coulda been ugly :rotfl2: :rolleyes1

Just wanted to say that I listen every week and I love it when they Send Bob to the Parks. You are the best Bob!:cool1:

Love ya, Bob...and not in the rainbow luggage strap kind of way either...not that there's anything wrong with that :lmao:

--Mr. DB

Bob you are awesome! The dole whips segment a few weeks ago had me in tears, it was hysterical :lmao:

Hi Bob!!!

Just wanted to say thanks for the great job you (guys) do every week.:thumbsup2 I just love the fact that you use props.;) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Can't wait for the next show.:listen: :listen: :listen:

Y'all have to do this with the right accent.

It's "Send Bawb to the Pocks" on his scootah! :lmao:

Kevin

Another Bob groupie steps up :rotfl: ;)

Can't wait to hear what empty item you bring to the next podcast :)

The Dole Whip show was the first one that I listened to not knowing what to expect. I was in the office and Julie heard me cracking up from the living room :lmao: I told her - you have to hear what Bob did this week.

I never miss an episode! (even those early ones with the old format ick ick LOL)

Way to represent Boston, Bob!! :thumbsup2 If they keep picking on you, I am going to pahk their cah in hahvahd yahd!

Bob is definitely great. I truly enjoy his "Send Bob to the Parks" segments. I wish I had been along on the Disney Family Magic Tour. Seeing Bob driving his ECV with an arm out like an airplane would have been too precious. I think someone needs to start going to the parks with Bob to take pictures.

Hi, Bawb!!!

Can I get your autograph, and share a Dole Whip with you next time I'm in town?

(I'm turning into a Bawb groupie- don't tell my DH!)

Chalk me up as a "Bawb-Y" (Send Bob to the Parks Groupie)

The empty dole whips were hysterical but my absolute favorite was when Bob doesn't pronounce the words correctly and tries to...I laughed so hard I cried!

Keep'on Scootin'!!!

Love ya Bob!! Dole Whip trash -in a cooler!! I almost died laughing picturing that cooler sitting on the floor -empty!

Great job, Bob, but help me out...

Where's this "Interventions" place you keep talking about? I look for it every time I go to Epcot but no luck! And I tell ya', I could use a good intervention now and again.

Bob,

You are the best!! We are absolutley Bob groupies! We are sooo looking forward to trying Dole Whips for the first time and drinking a Dole Whip toast to you. You are the best and the reason we listen to the podcast each week!!:thumbsup2

Just wanted to say hi! :)
My darling hubby bought me an IPOD for mother's day and I just downloaded your PODCASTS. I only listened to 2 so far and I am hooked!
Thanks for starting this and I look forward to hearing more episodes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter