Hi to all the podcast listeners from Bob

I really enjoy the podcasts but wonder why the guys pick on Bob so much? They must be jealous of your fan base, Bob! This is page three of the groupie thread, right?
In all honesty, I think Bob brings a balance to the show that really rounds things out. No sarcasm, no sniping, just a geniune voice that really adds a base line to show, r's or not.
Is there a fan club opening soon? I want to wear my teeshirt on an EVC ride through interventions.

Listened to my very first podcast yesterday and loved it! I am hooked, you have a new fan!

Allyson :)

Hey Bob! I would love to see you go to Fort wilderness on July 4th.
They have a golf cart parade in the am. All the carts decorate and have heard it is quite a show. I work construction so I can only travel in winter. I would love to see photos or video of parade. I really enjoy the podcast and have listened from the first show. David

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter