Hi!

Taylor323

Earning My Ears
Thought I’d introduce myself- my name is Taylor. I’m 20 and from Connecticut. I love everything Disney- my favorite Park is Epcot and my favorite movie is Hercules. I recently applied and was accepted to the Disney culinary program (baking) and I plan to post about it in the future!

Hello and congratulations! I grew up in CT and moved to Colorado right after college. Enjoy your adventure!

Thought I’d introduce myself- my name is Taylor. I’m 20 and from Connecticut. I love everything Disney- my favorite Park is Epcot and my favorite movie is Hercules. I recently applied and was accepted to the Disney culinary program (baking) and I plan to post about it in the future!
:welcome:

Welcome! Happy to have you here. Hopefully when your program starts, you can give us the inside scoop on how everything is going and your experience :)

Wow, that is incredible. I hope you really enjoy your time in the culinary program and learn a lot. What a great opportunity!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!