• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi!

Bridget68

My little family!
Hello to everyone !

I realized that I landed on this board without introducing myself.

So, here I am :

Those who have already read my messages certainly noticed it, I'm a french speaking person. I'm not perfectly bilingual but please don't reject me because I really love this board... :(

I'm a single mother of 2. I work as an accountant but I'm also studying in an university to get my diploma and become a 'real' accountant!

I booked a room in RPR for next January. It'll be my first stay on site and my first visit to Universal Studios.

I'm thankful to each of you because it is on this board that I've learned all I know about US and WDW.

Thank you to all Disboard members.

Sincerely,
Brigitte (AKA Bridget68!) :wave2:

Hi Bridget68!:wave2:

If that is your birth year, we are the same age!

WELCOME, so glad you joined. My first born who is Connor (8), is in French Immersion.

Just so you know, no one is perfect!

Thanks for introducing yourself.

Marilynn

:wave2:

Hi Marilynn,

Yes, it's my birth year. As you can see, my lack of originality tells that I've got what is needed to become a very good accountant...!! ;)

I'm 36 and since my birthday (Sept. 18), I feel I'm getting old...!! :earseek: But there's hope because it's rather due to my inactive life style since I went back to school, rather than to my age!!

I have 2 sons, Charles who is 9 (Sept. 3) and Simon who is 7 (April 16).

Your son must be really smart to be in French Immersion at 8.
If he needs answers for his homeworks, just send me a PM, I'll be glad to help him!!

Ciao, :wave2:
Brigitte

Bonjour Bridget68,
Welcome to the Dis Boards :D
Don't feel old at 36, it could be worse.....I will be turning
40 ( and a few months:confused: ) in 3 weeks. But I will be spending the days before my Birthday at WDW with super good friends, so that will help ease the pain.:Pinkbounc .

Wenabre

PS the amount of months is 120 :eek: , you do the math, you're the accountant.:teeth:

Welcome! We love Quebec! Now that's a place we need to return to. Have not been there since '86.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter