Hidden gem to eat at in EPCOT

fyremedicgirl

Earning My Ears
We have been annual passholders for several years ago and have been steadily going to Disney for 20 years. We have discovered a little hidden gem in EPCOT i wish i had been to sooner. Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar. I would say this is one of the most romantic spots in Disney. Comfortable seating for intimate conversations with delicious food and desserts only the Italians could master. Not sure what wine to drink. Ask and they will pick one for your taste which has been perfect each time. It's on our ever growing must do list now!

We have been annual passholders for several years ago and have been steadily going to Disney for 20 years. We have discovered a little hidden gem in EPCOT i wish i had been to sooner. Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar. I would say this is one of the most romantic spots in Disney. Comfortable seating for intimate conversations with delicious food and desserts only the Italians could master. Not sure what wine to drink. Ask and they will pick one for your taste which has been perfect each time. It's on our ever growing must do list now!
Thanks this is the info I was looking for this morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter