Hidden Mickeys in Kinkade painting

AFMom

DIS Veteran
Does anyone here know if there is an on-line list of all the Mickeys in the 50th painting Thomas Kinkade did of the Castle? I'm up to 36 and the last 14 are driving me batty!!!!!!!!

AFMom said:
Does anyone here know if there is an on-line list of all the Mickeys in the 50th painting Thomas Kinkade did of the Castle? I'm up to 36 and the last 14 are driving me batty!!!!!!!!

So you are telling me there are 50 of these???!!!!
I better start counting. I know my kids have found some but I didn't think to keep looking for 50. Yikes!!!1

I love Kinkades......

Yes - 50..... driving me crazy! I gave up for a while, though. I even googled the whole thing hoping to cheat! No luck!

how funny, I got the print this month, and was also planning on googling for a list !

Is this print something that you can only get at DL or can I order it. We are planning a June trip to DL, our first ever. My DD is so excited and we are planning things to help keep the excitement building. She loves looking for the Hidden Mickeys at WDW. I just know that she will find all 50 of these. Please tell me if I can oder it. If not, if there is anyone heading to DL soon, would you be willing to pick me one up, if I send you the money and pay for the shipping.

My DH called Disneyland and had them send it to him. He actually ordered it unframed and then took it to a Kinkade gallery to have it framed there (helped on the shipping costs and Disney's frames are more expensive). They are selling out fast!!! I don't know what options there are as far as the printings - but our 18 x 27 canvas is almost sold out and is geting difficult to comeby. He ordered ours back in October and they were almost out then. Call fast if you want one!

AFMom said:
My DH called Disneyland and had them send it to him. He actually ordered it unframed and then took it to a Kinkade gallery to have it framed there (helped on the shipping costs and Disney's frames are more expensive). They are selling out fast!!! I don't know what options there are as far as the printings - but our 18 x 27 canvas is almost sold out and is geting difficult to comeby. He ordered ours back in October and they were almost out then. Call fast if you want one!

What number do we call? Is it the same number that you call to make reservations. etc?

gssmks said:
What number do we call? Is it the same number that you call to make reservations. etc?

Don't have the local number but do you have a local Kincade gallery near you? That is where we bought our - ordered it a LOOOOONG time ago though. Our size is already sold out - but that doesn't really matter to us as we have no plans to resell it. We collect Kinkades.

Disney Hot Mama said:
Don't have the local number but do you have a local Kincade gallery near you? That is where we bought our - ordered it a LOOOOONG time ago though. Our size is already sold out - but that doesn't really matter to us as we have no plans to resell it. We collect Kinkades.

We collect anything Disney! I am not aware of a local Kincade Gallery, but I am sure I can find at list of galleries on the internet. Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter