~hidden mickeys~

silverspark

LSU TIGERS
hey!! i am going to disney very soon, and i want to know if yall saw and hidden mickeys during your trip that stand out very well in your memories...........i am going to make a hidden mickey log, and i'll give it to yall when i get back if you want!! thanks bunches guys!!

if you dont know what a hidden mickey is, check out this website :

http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/

the one I remember is the fishing thing(you know the red and white things that are on poles...lol) is a mickey

I know it's on the website

My brother was obsessed w/ hidden mickeys on our last trip. He would like rearrange the food on his plate so that it would look like mickey.:rolleyes: He found a lot of them, but I don't remember them specifically right now.

I love those! I know that there are some in the sewer things, and there is one painted in a tree as your waiting for Peter Pan's flight. There are also some on those little cars that sometimes bring you to your hotel room. Then you cannot forget the not-so-hidden-mickeys!

there is a hidden mickey on the aerosmith rollercaoster right after u take off when the take ur picter it lights up the mickey it is really hard to find unless u r really looking for it my moms friend saw it when we rode it last

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter