Hidden Restaurant Magic Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you okay? Is your phone/computer glitching it something?

Rteetz literally never denied the existence of Club 33. Perhaps you misread something? Even so, attacking him is appallingly out of line.
He said it existed in California, and it wasn't in Disney World yet. He knew long ago it was. Why would he deny that. That's all I wanted to know.

He said it existed in California, and it wasn't in Disney World yet. He knew long ago it was. Why would he deny that. That's all I wanted to know.
It is coming to WDW. He never denied that. He said what it started out as in Disneyland and what it has become. He doesn't know (as the information hasn't been released) whether or not the WDW version of Club 33 will also be open to corporations like the Disneyland version is.

I think you misunderstood his replies to you.

Mickey@Me said: ↑
So, never been a thing? Even years and years ago?

She was so insistent! Not sure how to break it to her that she's wrong!
Well it’s definitely not a thing now. I’ve never heard of a hidden restaurant at MK before.

So maybe misdirection is ok with the followers but it's not ok with me.

This is like watching a train wreck. I can’t look away.:scared:
Negative ghost rider.

Maybe a bit misleading?
Not at all misleading. Even a former CM chimed in upthread to say there was definitely no secret restaurant at MK.
Now, Club 33 has never been in WDW until construction began recently on clubs in each of the 4 WDW parks. So no, his response wasn’t misleading. Apples and oranges.

No it isn't. Not in the least.

The original question was "is there or was there a hidden restaurant by the first aid station". There isn't. There wasn't.

The original question had NOTHING to do with Club 33.
No there isn't yet as far as we know. But do you know for sure with all of this talk in
the news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter