Hidden Restaurant Magic Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe misdirection is ok with the followers but it's not ok with me.

There was no misdirection.
Take a break. Drink a cup of coffee or whatever and re read this thread tomorrow morning. You are just misunderstanding it.

I, frankly, think you owe rteetz an apology. He has done nothing wrong and you are attacking his character by implying he is lying or not being forthright.

Just enjoying the bizzare posts by tinkerbell. The rest of you have covered it just fine, not sure where the disconnect is coming from TBH.
The disconnect is that pixie dust is supposed to be sprinkled over your head.:smooth:

Seems like two threads have become mismashed. It appears these odd replies were meant for the Club 33 thread. They still remain strange, but probably belong in that thread.

Club 33’s original intent was for Disney to show off to investors and other corporate leaders. Now club 33 is a place for the wealthy to hang out and be exclusive. They do offer corporate memberships in Disneyland. No word if that will happen in WDW yet.

My armchair skills tell me this is where it all derailed. Rteetz meant he was not sure if corporate memberships will happen at the WDW version of Club 33. Tink took this to mean that he wasn’t sure Club 33 was happening at WDW at all. Then...lots of eye-rolling followed by all viewers of the thread.

Today’s lesson, then, is that there is a nice way to ask for clarification if you are unsure of a message’s meaning.

My armchair skills tell me this is where it all derailed. Rteetz meant he was not sure if corporate memberships will happen at the WDW version of Club 33. Tink took this to mean that he wasn’t sure Club 33 was happening at WDW at all. Then...lots of eye-rolling followed by all viewers of the thread.

Today’s lesson, then, is that there is a nice way to ask for clarification if you are unsure of a message’s meaning.
Sure, you could politely ask for clarification but how entertaining would that be for the rest of us? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter