HIFS - What themed kidsuites have you stayed in how did you like it?

Lucky'sMom

DIS Veteran
Just wondering...which themes of kidsuites have you stayed in...which did you like...which didn't you like (too tacky, ugly, etc...). We stayed in the choo-choo train one and my son really liked it. I'd like input on what to request next time. Thanks!

Our first visit we stayed in the Astronaut Themed Room which was really great after visiting Kennedy Space Center. On our second visit we requested the coke themed room because our oldest DS has a collection of coke items and thought it would be cool to stay there. Next time we go we will be requesting a disney themed so we can have disney magic at the HIFS.

We had the jungle theme..it was bright. The kid's loved it. My sister had the endangered species...her kids didn't like the birds looking at them all the time..lol!

We had the Walt Disney World theme in 2000, which i liked, colors were nice and soft.... DD was only 17 mos so i don't think she really cared, but now when she looks at the pics she says "there's my Disney Room".
This year we had the hot air balloon theme. It was nice too... nothing really extraordinary, colors were nice and bright. I don't think she'd like the birds staring at her all night either, so i think i'd have to ask to avoid the endangered animals.

We had a room decorated with hot air balloons. It scared the bejeezus out of the kids the first night becuase the balloons looked like snake eyes in the near-dark. They got used to it but you might want to take a pass on the balloons.

We had the "endangered species" room, a room covered in manatees! At first I wasn't crazy about it but it turned into a lesson for my son who had just turned 8. We continued the lesson to EPCOT and he's been interested in it since...

Had Space Exploration room - Astornaut space walking and shuttle in space with planets, comets, etc on the walls. Loved it. Kids loved it too. They called it the "home-tel"

We had the birds and although my 8 year old thought they were cool, they gave the older teens the creeps! I wasn't too crazy about them but then I wasn't crazy about the hotel as a whole.

We did jungle - nice and bright - and Disney. Loved the Mickey silouettes in the bathtub.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter