Highly collectable Private Number plate - Advice

SarahTW78

Earning My Ears
I have a high value and very collectable number plate that I am looking to sell, it has been valued at a 6 figure price and I dont know where to start to look at selling - number plate is P1XAR , any advice please?

Hey Sarah ... hope you're staying safe AND planning your NEXT WDW trip. Best source is eBay. Do your research there ... go to "Collectibles" drop down menu and you'l quickly see Disney. You can spead your "plate" search by adding some obvious info: Mickey plate / Goofy plate / data from the back. If you decide to list on eBay and are new to it, ask friends or folks you know if they do eBay and get their advice. When I list something on eBay that I think should bring in big bucks ... I'll do a 10 day auction listing with a starting price that would make me happy and see what interest there is. Keep an eye on number of listing "views" and the number of folks "Watching." If it doesn't sell, I increase the price and list it as "Buy It Now." eBay suggests lowering the price ~ don't ~ you want folks to know it is valuable and the ONE eBayer out there who NEEDS this plate will be happy to pay for it. BIN will run until you end it. After a month or two, increase the price again and add the option for buyers to "Make An Offer." And the just let it sit out there til the right person comes along. OK ... eBay class is over for the night, garden work in the morning. Have Fun & Good Luck ~ Richard in Vermont

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!