Highway in the Sky Dine-Around Returning in 2018?

mikebb

Mouseketeer
We're doing a Spring Break trip in mid-March 2018. Since we're regulars, our family is usually searching for different/new experiences, especially since we'll be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary and Disneymoon on this trip. DW and I really wanted to do the Monorail/Highway in the Sky Dine-Around, but are getting worried that it may not be offered in 2018, since dates don't go past the end of the year.

Has anyone heard if this coming back next year, when they typically announce dates for events like this, or something similar being offered?

Last edited:
Haven't heard but I know the extended the original one so I assume it was working out at least somewhat/they were making $ off it

Wonder if they would also look to do a version with the Skyliner in the future :confused3

There's a thread in the restaurant section about this. The last time they extended the date for it, they waited until about two weeks before the end of the current run before adding almost three months worth of dates all at once. It seems to be a very popular event, I wouldn't worry too much about them discontinuing it.

I have a private one booked in January that they were hoping to sell extra spots to if I couldn’t make the minimum, so I’m confident it will continue into 2018.

Dates for Jan & Feb 2018 are now available to book!

Thanks, this is great news! We'll have to wait and see for March, but this makes us hopeful that they've extended it into the first few months of 2018 at least.

I just booked for February, so excited! I think the price went up slightly from when it first came out

I’m hoping it will be available for our trip in May. If not, I have already planned my own progressive meal. Drinks at Trader Sam’s, walk to GF and have wine and cheese board at one of the lounges while listening to the music, and then hop on monorail to CR for our dinner at California Grill. Perfect night for DH and myself :dogdance:

It's ridiculously overpriced for what you get, and not to offer a cheaper package for those who don't partake in alcohol is typical Disney wanting the most $$$$ possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter