Highway in the Sky Dine Around with Wishes viewing area

Well, I answered my own question. Tried calling and reservations doesn't show availability either. Was hoping they'd have something on the backend, but either pp is right and they released the calendar ahead of availability or they truly sold out in a matter of hours. Hoping it's the first!!!

I have been checking for Oct dates almost daily. Was ecstatic to see them (not the exact date I wanted but doable) but not able to book. I hope it is like the Star Wars dessert party was and showing on calendar before loaded to book.

As others have said, this is the typical dining pattern, load one day and open for reservations shortly thereafter. I bet they are available tomorrow or Friday! We are waiting on a date in December. While our original date was not listed, we can work with the next closest and may be able to add another couple to our party. So I will refresh constantly while awake and get up early tomorrow (we live in AZ) to see if they open.

Mike

Here are some pics from our event of the courses while you all wait... I'm not sure how long its been since someone shared them.

IMG_9920.JPG
Welcome cocktail

IMG_9921.JPG
Tomato bisque & yummy "grilled cheese" bite

IMG_9922.JPG
Beet appetizer at the Poly... I neglected to take a pic of the sushi that came after but it was two small rolls of spicy tuna served in soy sauce. I wish I had mentioned how much got soaked into the rice... I didnt like that at all.

IMG_9923.JPG
I also ate two of the little gherkins before I remembered to take a pic of this plate (I was feeling it by now!)

IMG_9924.JPG
On the left is the halibut and on the right is the short rib at Citricos. Both were fabulous!

IMG_9925.JPG
Desserts back at the contemporary

IMG_9926.JPG

Out view of the fireworks - we chose to stand behind the seats :)

Is anyone trying for December? We will take any day, except the week we are on the cruise!! I am hoping having this much availability will work in my favour!! I have some dining reservations that I would hate to lose, but this is the ONE thing that my husband and I want to do SOOOO MUCH!!!

Is anyone trying for December? We will take any day, except the week we are on the cruise!! I am hoping having this much availability will work in my favour!! I have some dining reservations that I would hate to lose, but this is the ONE thing that my husband and I want to do SOOOO MUCH!!!
We are! Shooting for the 14th. If this doesn't pan out, we'll try for savor the savanna, but we want to do this so look much more!

We are! Shooting for the 14th. If this doesn't pan out, we'll try for savor the savanna, but we want to do this so look much more!

Awesome!! We keep talking about our alternative plan if this doesn't work out and we can never even begin to discuss it, because we keep hoping to do this! LOL. I told him that if I can't get this in the entire month of December, we will fly down from Chicago for a long weekend and do no parks, just enjoy the club level and DO THIS! Hahaha! I really want to try this so bad!!

IMG_9229.PNG Booked for 10/18! Woo hoo!!! Did anyone notice that the price increased by roughly $10 a person over the Sept dates? No biggie really...just interesting. New price for two people. ^^^ (Sept price is $338.80).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter