Highway in the Sky Dine Around with Wishes viewing area

I was very surprised (after checking every day since July...ugh!) to see this weekend that the dates opened up for January and February! The only trouble I had was that we had intended to go either Jan. 1st or 5th and neither of those was an option. So, we'll be going the night before the runDisney 5K I'll be doing bright (dark, I guess!) and early the next a.m. Oh, well!! Still looking so forward to this event!!! Thanks to everyone here for all the helpful reviews and tips!

A short review...

My husband and I were on our first “adult only” trip to WDW and decided to try Highway in the Sky. We went on Nov 8th. After reading reviews I was unsure about this even the day before. But my husband wanted to stick with the plan and I am so glad that we did!
Previous posters gave an accurate review of the food/drinks and flow of the evening. I enjoyed most everything, and especially the social aspect. We met some lovely people and had a great time-that is what we would have missed just going to dinner by ourselves. The unique chance to mingle with other adults who love Disney was worth it to me. This was a great night!!

A short review...

My husband and I were on our first “adult only” trip to WDW and decided to try Highway in the Sky. We went on Nov 8th. After reading reviews I was unsure about this even the day before. But my husband wanted to stick with the plan and I am so glad that we did!
Previous posters gave an accurate review of the food/drinks and flow of the evening. I enjoyed most everything, and especially the social aspect. We met some lovely people and had a great time-that is what we would have missed just going to dinner by ourselves. The unique chance to mingle with other adults who love Disney was worth it to me. This was a great night!!

My thoughts exactly! I am not in it for food and drink quantity, it is for something fun, different and adults only!

Does anyone know what would happen if you felt you couldn't drive back to your hotel afterwards? Would they just keep the car in valet overnight? I know I can just uber but at the same time I may need to come directly from the airport with a rental car.

Does anyone know what would happen if you felt you couldn't drive back to your hotel afterwards? Would they just keep the car in valet overnight? I know I can just uber but at the same time I may need to come directly from the airport with a rental car.
If you leave your car in valet parking over night, you'll be charged for another day of parking.

I see no new reports recently. Has anyone done the Dine Around lately?

I did the Highway in the Sky Dine Around after it first started, and now am going again taking my friend with me.
It is only her 2nd time at WDW, I thought she would enjoy this Disney Adult experience, because I loved it.
We're going on March 7th

I was wondering about the menu...if it or anything has changed.
I see the price went up. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!