Highway in the Sky Dine Around

DebbyLof428

DIS Veteran
I would like any reviews for this dining experience. Is the cost worth it, how long does it last and any other comments you'd like to make. TIA

My adult son and I did it in December a year ago so I think it has changed since then. We enjoyed it but both agreed it was a one time deal. At the time we did it here is what happened:

Everyone met at CR at the Wave lounge for drinks and an appetizer, it was a soup since it was December. The drink was a full sized drink, the soup about 4 or 5 spoon fills. You just checked in and sat where you wanted to sit. At a designated time, they gathered everyone and herded us onto the monorail into our own car and off to Poly. A rep. from Poly met us on the lawn outside the QS restaurant and gave us a spiel and then we went to the outside area of Trader's Sam. There were stand around tables set up and you just chose a table, we ended up at a table with a couple. There we got another drink and two appetizers, I don't remember what they were but were both about 3 bites each. After that we were herded back onto the monorail, again in our own car and off to the GF. We went to Citricos where there were assigned tables for the entre. I think we got a choice of two things along with a white or red wine. Full glass. After dinner we went to the room where they serve afternoon tea for cheese and sparkling wine. No assigned seating just sit where you want. After that it was back on the monorail and back to CR to the top outside viewing area for coffee/after dinner drinks and dessert. Frankly we were so full and had enough to drink that both of us skipped the desserts and had a cup of coffee. You could watch the MK FWs from here with the sound track piped in but again we had enough and it wasn't the same as if you were at MK so we drank our coffee and left. We were given a little gift bag with a couple of pieces of chocolate and I think a pin when we left.

We decided it was worth the cost but, not something we would do again. The food was good and we left pretty well stuffed and buzzed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!