Hijinks & Shenanigans but not much Mayhem@The Dark Side+Disney:Link to DL/Hawaii TR

Glad you had such a good time at the GC and Hawaii.

The pictures are great. Kids really enjoyed the Aladdin show, so we saw it twice.

Gotta get my kids ready for WDW, as we haven't been there in a couple of years. Stopping off at the dark side first though, can't miss potter.

I just wanted you to know that even though you gave that awful Packer tape to Brenda's husband, I'm still going to read your TR. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I love your teaser pictures. I can't wait until you get to the Hawaii portion of your trip. You and Mark will have to plan a trip for two so that you can go back and see the things you missed. And you'll need to explore Kauai someday. It is our favorite island. :)

Thank you!

I am going to try to post a few pictures from the 3 Hawaiian islands (my goal is one island per day) and then get started on the report.

I know we would love Kauai. The other things we missed doing were touring Oahu's North Shore, Hana Highway and Haleakala on Maui and snorkeling on the Big Island- you can do a night snorkel with Manta Rays. And a couple heading back in the van to the airport with us saw a shark where they snorkeled. That is on my (chum) bucket list.

:goodvibes

Wow Dee those were some great pics. Can't wait read and see more.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thank you! I'm excited to get started, too.

::yes::

Glad you had such a good time at the GC and Hawaii.

The pictures are great. Kids really enjoyed the Aladdin show, so we saw it twice.

Gotta get my kids ready for WDW, as we haven't been there in a couple of years. Stopping off at the dark side first though, can't miss potter.

I know my family would have loved Aladdin! During our second trip to the Dark Side I finally lured them to the Horror Make Up Show, and they lived.

No, you can't miss Potterland, especially with the new touches!

:wizard:

I just wanted you to know that even though you gave that awful Packer tape to Brenda's husband, I'm still going to read your TR. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I am glad you are not permanently peeved at me!

Packers Packing Tape was really the perfect gift for him, but I didn't know he would use it to torment you!

:flower3:

Wednesday July 16- Sunday July 20
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach

Rainbow Tower

Room 4322?, Kalia Tower

View from our room- we had a view of the city, mountains, some of Diamond Head and even a slice of the ocean if we looked closely or zoomed in!

Beach

On Friday nights, there are fireworks on the beach

Pearl Harbor, Thursday July 17

USS Arizona Memorial

Bowfin Submarine

"Mighty Mo" USS Missouri Battleship

Diamond Head Hike, Friday July 18

Snorkeling at Hanauma Bay

Check out those Gills (get it?)

Next Up: Maui Preview Pix

Great start to the Hawaii pictures, Dee.

I wish I could remember where we stayed 31 years ago for our honeymoon on Waikiki. I know we had a beach view, but I can't remember where it was.

Gorgeous pictures, Dee! Love that beach and the shots of the fish! I had a look through some on Facebook but I'll have to go look at the rest. What a trip!

ooooh I love that tower at night... and your view is so pretty.

I spot a rainbow with the submarine!

You know that first fish looks a lot like the Rainbow Tower.... so I like it.

Just lots of rainbows in Hawaii I guess. :thumbsup2

Now I want to stay at the Rainbow Tower. the outside wall at night looks great, and I love that view - best of all worlds, a bit of city, bit of nature, and bit of ocean. Amazing!

Looks beautiful Dee. Cant believe how compact it all seems with mountains, beaches and city all right there. Love the photo of you standing on that gorgeous beach :goodvibes

Working on posting my Maui pictures in a few minutes...

Great start to the Hawaii pictures, Dee.

I wish I could remember where we stayed 31 years ago for our honeymoon on Waikiki. I know we had a beach view, but I can't remember where it was.

Thanks, Kathy!

If you think of where you stayed, please let me know. I bet a lot has changed along that beach!

:beach:

Gorgeous pictures, Dee! Love that beach and the shots of the fish! I had a look through some on Facebook but I'll have to go look at the rest. What a trip!

Thank you!

On one of our tours we were asked what we are passionate about- I said snorkeling and taking pictures. I am happiest when I am doing both at the same time.

Need to check up on your trip, as well!

ooooh I love that tower at night... and your view is so pretty.

I spot a rainbow with the submarine!

You know that first fish looks a lot like the Rainbow Tower.... so I like it.

Just lots of rainbows in Hawaii I guess. :thumbsup2

"Why are there so many, pictures about rainbows?"

Look closer at the submarine picture. Double rainbow!

:hippie:

Dee,
I am playing catch up. Wow! Great pictures!!

Rebecca

Thanks for coming by and checking out the pictures.

:)

Gorgeous!

Thank you!!!

Now I want to stay at the Rainbow Tower. the outside wall at night looks great, and I love that view - best of all worlds, a bit of city, bit of nature, and bit of ocean. Amazing!

The Rainbow Tower is very cool- I haven't seen the movie yet, but I guess it is featured (destroyed) in the new movie Godzilla.

We actually stayed in a different tower- Kalia- further from the beach/pools. But we LOVED that view, day and night.

:thumbsup2

Looks beautiful Dee. Cant believe how compact it all seems with mountains, beaches and city all right there. Love the photo of you standing on that gorgeous beach :goodvibes

There was a lot to watch from that balcony! More drama than you might think, too.

Thanks for your kind words about the picture of me on the beach.

July 20-24
Honua Kai Resort
Room 324, 1 Bedroom villa

The boys could not believe all of the space in the room

I loved the balcony and the view!

Resort, Pools and Beach

Snorkeling at the Resort

I am missing a bunch of snorkeling pictures- I hope I have just misplaced an SD card or that I have backed up the pictures I am looking for on Mark's Surface tablet. We backed up lots of pictures during the trip but started to get lazier near the end. :scared1:

baby turtle!

I thought Maui was supposed to be the relaxing portion of our trip!

Shave Ice in Lahaina

Everybody Go Surfin' (Well, Nate and Dee)

Snorkeling at Molokini Crater with Trilogy Tours

Dee - just sitting here waiting and enjoying your pictures, good timing to look at beautiful pictures. Ahhh. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter