• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hilton Head in June

DOOGIERUNNER

DIS Veteran
We're considering going to Hilton Head the first week of June. Is the ocean warm enough to swim in then?

My kids have gone in on visits in April. Depends on what you are used to. I've got to believe June must be pretty warm by then.

We always go to HH in early June and the ocean is more than warm enough to swim in. This past summer it was as warm as bath water. That being said, it was also extemely hot at HH----95 or so everyday with humidity to match.

We went this past June during the first week in June and the ocean water was just fine. In fact, I can't wait to go back again next year. It was our first trip to HHI and we loved it.

Does anywone know how hard it would be to get a studio at HHI from June 18-23 at the 7 month window?

Thanks

What do you think about the chances of a 2 bedroom in mid June?

Deb

The earlier in June you plan to go, the better your chances, since not all schools are out yet for the summer.

At any time, your best chance is for a 2BR. There are only 21 1BRs and 21 studios, so they tend to disappear quickly.

Good luck. Just be warned that the resort can be very addicting!!! :goodvibes

Hey Doogie
Just did a search for your name
We were thinking on going to HH next summer
we have enough points to do HH and something in colorado or apply it to ther ten day cruise
John :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter