Hilton Head Studios and 1 Bedroom Question

shburks

DIS Veteran
We're going to HHI soon with friends. We have a studio--they have a 1 Bedroom. Can I request a location near each other or are these in separate locations? Or maybe they are sometimes connected (like a 2BR lockoff) so the studios would likely be next to the 1 bedroom?

Also, do I call the main WDW number for requests or the HHI direct number?

There's a decent chance of getting a studio and a 1 BR next to each other. There are 21 of each (studios and 1 BRs), 16 in the main lodge, then one of each kind in 5 other buildings (16, 18, 19, 28, and 30). I know that in the main lodge, every 1 BR is right next to a studio right. But the only ones that connect are the two HA villas on the first floor (can be opened up to make a lock-off 2 BR). In the other 5 buildings, I don't know whether or not the 1 BR and the studio are right next to each other, but I do know that they're both on the first floor of their respective building.

Thank you so much! They don't need to connect but next door would be great. I'm calling in now to put in the request to be near each other!

There are 21 of each (studios and 1 BRs), 16 in the main lodge, then one of each kind in 5 other buildings (16, 18, 19, 28, and 30).

When you say main lodge, is that just building 11 or 11 and 12? I saw someone posted about a studio numbered 1212 and that didn't fit what I had read about the building numbers, but perhaps I'm misunderstanding what the main lodge is.

First time visit hopefully in late March (I'll know in a few more days), so doing some research. :-)

I always think of the buildings 11 and 12 as the Main Lodge, when talking about rooms. You can access both 11 and 12 from the same elevator. Technically, I suppose that 11 and 12 might be 2 separate buildings, but since they're attached, I consider them one.

I always think of the buildings 11 and 12 as the Main Lodge, when talking about rooms. You can access both 11 and 12 from the same elevator. Technically, I suppose that 11 and 12 might be 2 separate buildings, but since they're attached, I consider them one.

Thanks for clarifying I appreciate the help and good info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter