Hilton Hotel?

DMMarla07860

DIS Veteran
How is it? I've heard good reviews. How is it getting to the parks from there? And how is it getting to fish Market from there? Hoping to do those two things. I'm just excited to be going to Japan for 8 days

Just got back from 5 nights at the hilton tokyo bay. This was our second time staying there, and we will definitely be staying there again next time we go to disneyland. We got a "celebrio" room which meant free wifi and free drinks restocked in our fridge everyday. We had an ocean view and it was amazing. Staff was very helpful and friendly, and spoke great English. The monorail station is very close to the hotel, about a 4 minute walk. If you don't want to walk then you could ride the free shuttle to the station which came every 5-10 minutes. I'm guessing that if you took the train from maihama station to tsukiji it would take about 25 minutes with one train change. Remember to add in the time it takes to get from the hilton to maihama, as well as the walk from the tsukiji station to the actual fish market. You'd be close to 45 minutes to one hour. Keep in mind that if you want to go to the tuna actions at 5am then you would have to take a cab since the trains don't run that early in the morning.

Nice sharing my friend! Hilton Hotel and resort is an international chain hotel that provide the best services. I have visited the Hilton Tokiyo Bay Hotel,that is located in the east shore of Tokyo Bay. It is a business, shopping, and entertainment district. Here you can enjoy the central Tokyo with the attractions like imperial palace, home of emperor, museum and the landscaped garden.

We stayed at DLH but passed the Hilton on the monorail several times. It looks like excellent access to the monorail / parks. There are only 4 stops on the monorail loop so you should be able to access either park quickly.
Enjoy your stay! TDR is incredible :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter