Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace reviews and room suggestions

Pirate&Princess714

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! We will be staying at the Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace in less than 2 weeks.
What was your experience staying here and do you have any suggestions for what room or area
of the resort to request?

Can't help you with your question, but I can see that you are probably there right now! We are staying there in December, so I'd love to know what your experiences are. I am specifically curious about the walk to Disney Springs. Is it safe/do we have to cross major highways? How long did it take you (my top speed tends to be "stroll" hahaha)? Do you think there's any benefit to walking over to Saratoga Springs and taking the Disney buses from there (or in reverse, at the end of the day)? Thanks in advance, and I hope you are having a MAGICAL vacation! pixiedust:

Can't help you with your question, but I can see that you are probably there right now! We are staying there in December, so I'd love to know what your experiences are. I am specifically curious about the walk to Disney Springs. Is it safe/do we have to cross major highways? How long did it take you (my top speed tends to be "stroll" hahaha)? Do you think there's any benefit to walking over to Saratoga Springs and taking the Disney buses from there (or in reverse, at the end of the day)? Thanks in advance, and I hope you are having a MAGICAL vacation! pixiedust:
Good morning Leebee! Our stay there was very nice. It is safe, the staff was nice and helpful. The walk to Disney Springs for us was quick, maybe about 5-7 mins (but we cheated and didn't use the pedestrian bridge. we crossed and walked into the Uber/Lyft drop-off area). Maybe about 10 mins at stroll pace using the pedestrian bridge. The Hilton Palace does have a shuttle but we didn't use them. We walked to the Springs and hopped on a boat or bus from there. (Some mornings there are not as many buses to resorts closest to the parks) We did take a bus to Disney Springs after the parks to get back to the hotel. That worked out well for us. we could get food or drinks before heading back to the hotel. The pool and lazy river are wonderful and we liked it so much we are planning a return trip after our grandbaby arrives :lovestruc Hope you have an amazing trip!

We stayed there last year. The rooms were fine, but make sure you stay in the tower. We got stuck in one of the island rooms and it was one heck of a walk from the self parking lot. I had a senior parent with me and it was just too much. I am Hilton honors and ask for an upgrade and was told this was all that was available. It was close to the pool and the walk to DS was fine. I dont think I will be staying there again.

We were there last week. The walk to Disney Springs is very pleasant. It only took us about 5 minutes and we weren't walking fast as it was so hot even though the sun had gone down. You do not cross any streets as there is a walking bridge used to cross the road. There are quite a few stairs once you get to DS but there is also an elevator if stairs are an issue for you. I did hear concierge telling someone the walk takes 10-15 minutes but it was much shorter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter