Hilton Tokyo Bay Sale!

It’s Jan 25 and thanks to this post I went and checked our rates for July mid week sale and the rates went DOWN!!! So thrilled to see the Disney portion of our trip just getting cheaper and cheaper! Staying in the Celebrio Select room for lounge access too! Didn’t book the non cancellable rate just for this reason as I was hoping for the Rates to go down.

Has anyone stayed at the Hilton Tokyo Bay before? I've got the Disneyland hotel booked but thinking about switching here as the cost savings would be tremendous.

Has anyone stayed at the Hilton Tokyo Bay before? I've got the Disneyland hotel booked but thinking about switching here as the cost savings would be tremendous.
I’m just thinking about all the extra souvenirs and cute food that I can buy and enjoy rather than spend it on a hotel room!!! Reading reviews and watching YouTube videos about the hotel makes me a firm believer that staying here is a good choice for us. As a family with older kids that can go full on all day if we wanted, the room is just a place to sleep and shower!

What's the biggest thing I'm missing by staying at Hilton as compared to the DL hotel? The Early 15 would be the main thing. But ease of getting to the hotel isn't that big of a deal as the Hilton is on the monorail. Am I missing anything?

What's the biggest thing I'm missing by staying at Hilton as compared to the DL hotel? The Early 15 would be the main thing. But ease of getting to the hotel isn't that big of a deal as the Hilton is on the monorail. Am I missing anything?
To be honest I think the only draw is the Early 15, which is the main reason I am staying at the Ambassador this July. If I am going in a slow season, I would definitely want to try out Hilton Tokyo Bay.

I'm going to be at TDR for quite a few days and when I tried to book HTB for my entire length of stay, they were sold out the last 3 days. I thought it kind of weird since I'm going mid-May but maybe they have some big conference or event. Anyway, I saw it as a sign and decided to use those last days at DLH. I have some physical limitations so that Early 15 and the close proximity to the hotel is a plus but if HTB was not sold out those last days, I would have just stayed there the entire time.

We are going June 9-15 and doing all six nights at the Hilton. We have a Hilton cc we got just for this trip and have enough points for a little over 4 of our nights. I’d rather spend my money on food and all of the awesome merch in the parks.

We stayed at the Hilton Tokyo Bay in 2017 for three nights and loved it! The Disneyland hotel looked amazing but was out of my price range since I was able to stay at the Hilton on points. The monorail was across the street so you could walk or take a shuttle if you didn't want to walk. We had three people and chose a king bed and then paid an extra 50 yen a night for a rollaway bed for my teen daughter. There was plenty of room. They had a really good breakfast buffet but it was pricey.

Included some pics of our room, sorry so dark.

20171025_160102.jpg 20171025_160132.jpg 20171025_160309.jpg

Attachments

• 20171025_160102.jpg
    20171025_160102.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20171025_160132.jpg
    20171025_160132.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20171025_160309.jpg
    20171025_160309.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20171025_160102.jpg
    20171025_160102.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
We stayed at the Hilton Tokyo Bay in 2017 for three nights and loved it! The Disneyland hotel looked amazing but was out of my price range since I was able to stay at the Hilton on points. The monorail was across the street so you could walk or take a shuttle if you didn't want to walk. We had three people and chose a king bed and then paid an extra 50 yen a night for a rollaway bed for my teen daughter. There was plenty of room. They had a really good breakfast buffet but it was pricey.

Included some pics of our room, sorry so dark.

View attachment 378923 View attachment 378924 View attachment 378925
Did you do the club level with the lounge? We aren’t but want to do a celebrio room. I’m wondering if just the club level have the glass, see-through shower or all celebrio rooms

Did you do the club level with the lounge? We aren’t but want to do a celebrio room. I’m wondering if just the club level have the glass, see-through shower or all celebrio rooms

We didn't do club level and I honestly don't remember what the bathroom looked like. I need to take more room pictures when we go places. Looking at my receipt the room was listed as King Hilton Room Ocean but looking at the carpet in the photos I guess it was a celebrio.

We didn't do club level and I honestly don't remember what the bathroom looked like. I need to take more room pictures when we go places. Looking at my receipt the room was listed as King Hilton Room Ocean but looking at the carpet in the photos I guess it was a celebrio.
We have the king celebrio ocean booked for June

All of you planning a visit, how long are you going for? I'm debating between 3 or 4 days right now.

We have 4 park days planned and one rest day before the parks because we are doing two weeks in other parts of Japan before Disney

Good decision, I've got roughly the same plan. Fukuoka, Okinawa, Kyoto, Tokyo, and finish off with Disney.

Spending 6 nights in Tokyo, 2 nights in Kyoto, 3 nights for Disney to accommodate two full days at the parks, before we fly home.

I did 4 nights in Kyoto 3 years ago and still didn't feel I saw even half of what was there. Plus I strongly recommend a day trip to Nara from Kyoto. Maybe do 5 nights in Tokyo, and add 1 more to Kyoto strictly for the purpose of visiting Nara. Anyways, just my 2 cents which isn't worth that much :)

Good decision, I've got roughly the same plan. Fukuoka, Okinawa, Kyoto, Tokyo, and finish off with Disney.
We’ve got 4-5 nights in Tokyo, 1 night in hakone, 5-6 nights in Kyoto, and 6 nights at Disney (can’t remember the exact number of nights off the top of my head)

We’ve got 4-5 nights in Tokyo, 1 night in hakone, 5-6 nights in Kyoto, and 6 nights at Disney (can’t remember the exact number of nights off the top of my head)

Woah 6 nights at Disney, that'd cool. I think they only sell max 4 day passes so I'm going to cap my stay there at 4 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!