Hilton Tokyo Bay Sale!

Woah 6 nights at Disney, that'd cool. I think they only sell max 4 day passes so I'm going to cap my stay there at 4 nights.
Our first night is after getting there from Kyoto so that won’t be a Disney day at all, just staying at the Hilton. The next day I haven’t decided but I think it’ll be a rest day/ikspiari. The next 4 days are all for Disney

All of you planning a visit, how long are you going for? I'm debating between 3 or 4 days right now.

My situation is unique so this long trip I'm taking will be almost all TDR. I'll be staying at HTB for 6 nights and then DLH for 5 nights. I'm planning on 8 days at the parks. I'm just going to purchase the 4 day pass twice.
A friend of my sister's lives in Tokyo and offered to give me a small city tour so most likely I'll do that for one of my non-park days.

My situation is unique so this long trip I'm taking will be almost all TDR. I'll be staying at HTB for 6 nights and then DLH for 5 nights. I'm planning on 8 days at the parks. I'm just going to purchase the 4 day pass twice.
A friend of my sister's lives in Tokyo and offered to give me a small city tour so most likely I'll do that for one of my non-park days.

DLH is Disney Hong Kong?

11 days at Disney Tokyo? lol okay. You love it huh?
What?! That's not nearly enough time! Ha ha. Seriously, I'm visually impaired and going solo so I have limitations of how long I can tour the parks each day. And with no companion, I can't tour in the evening. Therefore, I need the extra days to take in all that the parks have to offer. :)

What?! That's not nearly enough time! Ha ha. Seriously, I'm visually impaired and going solo so I have limitations of how long I can tour the parks each day. And with no companion, I can't tour in the evening. Therefore, I need the extra days to take in all that the parks have to offer. :)

Ah I gotcha. It's definitely an awesome place. I'm excited to get to see it a 2nd time.

There is so much to see in Japan! I don’t see this trip as once in a life time but already have a DCL cruise planned in 2020 so this trip is about 2 weeks long. 4.5 days at TDR, 5 days in Tokyo, 2.5 days in Kyoto, 1.5 days in Osaka, 1 day in Nara (ryokan), 2 days in Sapporo and 1 day in Nishitetsu (ryokan). Then we fly to Hong Kong for a week. I want to see the flower festival in Sapporo and it may be a cool break in summer to go to the northern part of Japan. Summer is so hot in Asia. I don’t think I would have enough time for TDR, so it’s an excuse to be back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter