Hilton Walt Disney World Hotels - Questions...

Do each of them charge for parking?

All the Disney Springs and Bonnet Creek hotels charge for parking but the rate varies.

Hilton DS
Self parking: $22.00
Valet: $28.00

Buena Vista Palace
Valet: $30.00

Doubletree
Self parking $22.00
Valet parking $27.00

Hilton Bonnet Creek
Self Parking $30.00
Valut: $40.00

Waldorf
Self Parking Not Available
Valet $40.00

I generally recommend Hilton Bonnet Creek or WA, as both are outstanding properties. The dining is great, rooms are well-appointed and clean, the pool complex at HBC is second only to YC&BC in the Orlando area in my opinion. My only concern would be if you're relying on bus transportation. We stayed there a few years ago over the December holidays and we ran into a number of inconsistencies and hiccups with bus service to the parks (also it's scheduled, sometimes with as much as two hours between departures). I'd suggest using Uber/Lyft or Minnie Van if you feel safer with that (MVs can now pick up and drop off the HBC and WA).

If you're looking for a more affordable option with somewhat more reliable and consistent bus transportation, I'd recommend the Hilton Buena Vista Palace. The rooms were recently renovated and the pool area is also wonderful. They have a great little grab and go and I've had decent experiences with the dining at the hotel. You can't beat the location, being a 5 minute walk from DS. I'd definitely say this hotel is a little more of a Disney moderate-type accommodation and isn't as universally liked as HBC and WA, but I think it's a great option for those looking for better transportation and proximity to DS.

All the Disney Springs and Bonnet Creek hotels charge for parking but the rate varies.

Hilton DS
Valet: $28.00

Buena Vista Palace
Valet: $30.00

Doubletree
Self parking $22.00
Valet parking $27.00

Hilton Bonnet Creek
Self Parking $30.00
Valut: $40.00

Waldorf
Self Parking Not Available
Valet $40.00
Ouch ... what a scam

I generally recommend Hilton Bonnet Creek or WA, as both are outstanding properties. The dining is great, rooms are well-appointed and clean, the pool complex at HBC is second only to YC&BC in the Orlando area in my opinion. My only concern would be if you're relying on bus transportation. We stayed there a few years ago over the December holidays and we ran into a number of inconsistencies and hiccups with bus service to the parks (also it's scheduled, sometimes with as much as two hours between departures). I'd suggest using Uber/Lyft or Minnie Van if you feel safer with that (MVs can now pick up and drop off the HBC and WA).

If you're looking for a more affordable option with somewhat more reliable and consistent bus transportation, I'd recommend the Hilton Buena Vista Palace. The rooms were recently renovated and the pool area is also wonderful. They have a great little grab and go and I've had decent experiences with the dining at the hotel. You can't beat the location, being a 5 minute walk from DS. I'd definitely say this hotel is a little more of a Disney moderate-type accommodation and isn't as universally liked as HBC and WA, but I think it's a great option for those looking for better transportation and proximity to DS.
I will be using points so its going to be based on if they get rid of the Disney perks and I will probably have a free rental so I would drive to the parks as opposed to waiting for a bus ...

I will be using points so its going to be based on if they get rid of the Disney perks and I will probably have a free rental so I would drive to the parks as opposed to waiting for a bus ...
Then I'd probably go for WA or Hilton Bonnet Creek. They always say the Disney perks expire at the end of the year but they're generally renewed near the end of the year. Of course, with the current situation, nobody really knows what will happen, but I'm pretty sure if they were to get rid of the perks for the Hilton Bonnet Creek (which I don't think they would), I'd imagine they would do it all for of the offsite hotels. Rereading your OP, I think a stay at the WA would be a great idea, if you have sufficient points.

I stayed at Hilton Buena Vista Palace last November. Interesting that for breakfast, if you're Gold you get free continental (up charge for full) but if you're Diamond you get free FULL breakfast. I don't recall any other property splitting it off like that but it makes sense since they give out Gold status like candy these days.

I stayed at Hilton Buena Vista Palace last November. Interesting that for breakfast, if you're Gold you get free continental (up charge for full) but if you're Diamond you get free FULL breakfast. I don't recall any other property splitting it off like that but it makes sense since they give out Gold status like candy these days.

Yes I am Diamond and will be for the foreseeable future so that's at least one perk.. thanks for all of the great information..

Doubletree Disney Springs was doing that all the time I stayed there. Maybe it's different now, it's been about 5 years since I stayed there.

Last two times I stayed at Buena Vista Palace .... last was about 3 years ago ~ no one was offered any breakfast. Was during some construction but I was still unhappy that they didn't even come up with a continental to go bag like some others do.

We really enjoyed Hilton Burma Vista Palace last year. No issues with noise in the room (and I’m a freak about noise when it comes to my daughter napping) The pool was amazing! Definitely would be the reason to go back there. We didnt have free breakfast (unless I missed it somewhere) we just grabbed quick stuff in the morning down by where the bus stops are. We also booked with Hilton points.

We really enjoyed Hilton Burma Vista Palace last year. No issues with noise in the room (and I’m a freak about noise when it comes to my daughter napping) The pool was amazing! Definitely would be the reason to go back there. We didnt have free breakfast (unless I missed it somewhere) we just grabbed quick stuff in the morning down by where the bus stops are. We also booked with Hilton points.
Great that looks like the leader in the clubhouse as of now...who knows what happens in 2021..

My BIL works at Hilton DS. They are all furloughed and the plan was to open when Disney opens. That may change but we shall see

i'm curious about this also, did you get any response.
When I look at google maps it’s a difference of 2 minutes approximately so either one has almost same distance walking

It really boils down to where your room is. You HAVE to cross at the pedestrian bridge. If you are in the LBVP tower you have to walk out to the street, down to the corner and then over the bridge. If you are in the LBVP island rooms you have a quick walk to the bridge. If you are in the Hilton in room towards DS then it might be a short walk to bridge, but if you are at a room at other end, it might be same walk as LBVP tower. The difference is minimal and you won't even know until you get there unless you booked an island room. I would book the hotel you want to stay in.

I had booked the Hilton for Aug prepaid with the guaranteed cancel policy.
I decided to cancel last month. Its been such a hassle to get a refund from them, I still am waiting despite contacting them April 24th to cancel. My reservation was almost $1000. They had said it would take 30 days to process the refund. Why it would take that long is absurd, but whatever. I just got off the phone with them, they said it would post next week.
They are trying to skim some interest off the prepaid refunds otherwise they would have just issued the refund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!