Hilton - Which Room???

nutshell

Oh, Disney!
Family of four. Kids are 14 and 11. Should we go with the magic room or the twin celebrio ocean room? How many beds are in each room and how big are the beds? Thanks!!!

nutshell said:
Family of four. Kids are 14 and 11. Should we go with the magic room or the twin celebrio ocean room? How many beds are in each room and how big are the beds? Thanks!!!

I would pick a celebrio room with 4 single beds. The beds are big, about the size of a double. I think your kids would like the free internet and drinks that come with the celebrio room. Sometimes expedia will have a deal where they give the breakfast buffet for free. just anote that your children will be charged for the price of adults since they are over 6 years old.

I am curious about the timing of the breakfast buffet. The parks open at 8am and we want to be to the gate early -- will we have time for breakfast? Does the buffet open prior to 7am? Is it something we could quickly get in and out of? We both are fast eaters and would not want to do anything that took a while.

What is a reasonable price for the Hilton around Halloween. Right now I have a reservation for $250 a night, plus taxes. No extras. It's cancellable, but I'm not very happy with the rate. Best pre-paid with no cancellation is about $225 right now, plus taxes. Still seems high to me. :(

The Sheraton is already sold out for one of my nights!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter