Hippos and Tigers and Flowers, Oh My! - A Solo March '18 TR - COMPLETED 7/13 - Final Thoughts+New TR

Hey Lesley! So I have to read this last page but before I get lost again, wanted you to know I've been faithfully reading along :worship: Both your tours look fantastic but of course especially the Wild Africa Trek, and I so appreciate the in-depth review! I would love to do it if I can talk Steve into it; he's not so much an animal guy :rolleyes: and with Ricky's knee and those bridges I don't know that we'd do it all 4 of us for a bit. I'm so happy you had such an amazing day, and thanks again for the wonderful reviews!!!!

When I was done, I took some more photos of the room. My server saw me and explained about the poles in the center. When Joe Rhode and his team were travelling in Bali, they found a family who carved these totems without any plan, just whatever moved them. They bought the carvings and they were the inspiration for the Tree of Life. For years they were painted and outside Pizzafari, but once Rhode was able to get Tiffins built, they cleaned off all the paint and moved them into the main gallery, since they were such an important piece of their history.

Oh cool. I've always admired those!

My server also said whenever Joe is in town, he always visits, and especially loves the bar! When Pandora was being made, the Imagineers would often come over and take over the bar at the end of the day!

Happy Hour, AK style!

Glad you enjoyed Tiffins. It's our favorite too. In fact, I was stressing because I had to switch up a bunch of stuff in Sept and it left out Tiffins but I finally stuck it back in there for lunch and I'm so relieved. Whew!

This was the only dining reservation I decided to repeat from September, and that was because I was in the same building!

Haha I always eat Breakfast at Boma when staying at AKL. Totally one of the reasons I want to stay there again!

GN8jRNJ.jpg

Cute! I have to request this as I haven't seen it.

I still feel a little bad for the people that don’t realize they should book ahead of time…

0HMVXfA.jpg

No you don't, because that leaves less FP+ for us to book!! :rotfl:

Oh, and the weather today, I can best describe it as Goldilocks. In the sun, nice and warm; in the shade, chilly and needed a sweater! So I tried to stay in the sun!

That weather is so confusing. I'm hot then I'm cold!

Love this shot!!

Yay! Love the t-shirt!

OMG My most favorite item from Flower and Garden!!!

I am FINALLY caught up! My goodness I have been slacking! I love the Jiminy Cricket photo! That is so cute! We had issues with no photopass photographers being in front of SE as well! It was a little annoying. Oh well we got rained out like every day so it is what it is! I LOVE that photo at the end. I hope you framed it and put it on the wall! So beautiful!

Hi!

For wild Africa trek, the on foot part is 1.5 hrs and then the truck/savannah part is 1.5 hrs. But the foot part includes standing above the hippo pool, then crossing all the bridges (which is spaced out so only 2 people are on at a time), then standing above the crocodile pit. So the actual walking isn’t much (maybe 10-15 minutes total, but that is spread out into much smaller sections), but you are on your feet for 1.5 hrs. They had a bench at the end of the bridges (for people who were waiting for the rest of the group to finish).

For the actual walking, it is minimal effort. You are walking around trees but it’s on a trail which is walked over and over every day, so it’s pretty distinct. You do walk uphill a bit, but it’s not steep. I’m a klutz, totally out of shape, and don’t hike or anything like that and I was fine!

Thanks so much for the break down, I appreciate it!! Sounds like a lot of fun and I will book it :)

Your AK nighttime photos are amazing :love: I still haven't seen AK at night and these photos REALLY make me want to see it!

Tiffins looks really cool inside. The menu doesn't completely thrill me, but maybe I'll give it a try one of these day just to see the decorations :-)

You have a knack for getting the best PP shots, I don't know how you know about all of them! I could never keep track of so many!

I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand I want everybody to have a great Disney World vacation; on the other I do believe in consequences for actions and it is a willful choice to not do any research before visiting. I would never dream of spending thousands of dollars on a vacation and not do y due diligence by researching and planning so I know what I am getting into. Perhaps I am being cold hearted? :confused3

I noticed that too! Occasionally there would be one off to the side but I did wonder what happened to the photopass photographers that used to be stationed at the front of the park.
Yeah, I would also never even consider a trip without proper planning! But to each their own?

Glad you enjoyed your ride on EE at night!

Great pics of Pandora! And your meal at Tiffins sounds awesome!

A final breakfast at Boma sounds like a great way to start departure day.

The jiminy cricket magic shot is awesome!

Cool pics in front of SE!
I just love AK so much it's hard not to enjoy my time there!

Hidden Mickey!!

Yum! 29 days till I get some more of those. I haven't eaten at Boma yet but I want to just for the Simba waffles. And yes, I know they are basically the same as the Mickey ones but I still want them. :rotfl2:

I had this happen once where I was positive that I needed to pay for my checked bag and they said I didn't. Thank goodness Southwest now flies out of Atlanta and I don't have to worry about bag fees any more.

Oh! I love the Jiminy Cricket one.

Disney light fixtures are just the best!

That's pretty much my perfect weather at Disney, not too hot, not too cold.

This is so weird. I don't think I've ever entered Epcot and not had one there unless it's raining.

This dish intrigues me other than the fact that I hate Coconut Lime Sauce. So many people have talked about how good it is though, I want to try it anyways. :rotfl:
You found the hidden mickey!

I'm not a big fan of lime sauce, but it didn't taste too much like that!

Ooo cool!

I was afraid I was going to trip the whole time, but I did not :rotfl::thumbsup2
You should read this about beastly kingdom: https://www.****************.com/features/20131017/14745/avatar-what-was-beastly-kingdom I mean, I love Pandora, but this would have been something else!

Hey Lesley! So I have to read this last page but before I get lost again, wanted you to know I've been faithfully reading along :worship: Both your tours look fantastic but of course especially the Wild Africa Trek, and I so appreciate the in-depth review! I would love to do it if I can talk Steve into it; he's not so much an animal guy :rolleyes: and with Ricky's knee and those bridges I don't know that we'd do it all 4 of us for a bit. I'm so happy you had such an amazing day, and thanks again for the wonderful reviews!!!!
Maybe take Chris on a Mother-son tour?

Oh cool. I've always admired those!

Happy Hour, AK style!

Glad you enjoyed Tiffins. It's our favorite too. In fact, I was stressing because I had to switch up a bunch of stuff in Sept and it left out Tiffins but I finally stuck it back in there for lunch and I'm so relieved. Whew!

Haha I always eat Breakfast at Boma when staying at AKL. Totally one of the reasons I want to stay there again!

Cute! I have to request this as I haven't seen it.

No you don't, because that leaves less FP+ for us to book!! :rotfl:

That weather is so confusing. I'm hot then I'm cold!

Love this shot!!

Yay! Love the t-shirt!

OMG My most favorite item from Flower and Garden!!!
I hate weather where I have to bring a change of clothes! Either make it hot or cold, so I know what to expect!

And another teepublic purchase!

I am FINALLY caught up! My goodness I have been slacking! I love the Jiminy Cricket photo! That is so cute! We had issues with no photopass photographers being in front of SE as well! It was a little annoying. Oh well we got rained out like every day so it is what it is! I LOVE that photo at the end. I hope you framed it and put it on the wall! So beautiful!
I did print out the photo and included it in my photo album from this trip!

Thanks so much for the break down, I appreciate it!! Sounds like a lot of fun and I will book it :)
Yay-have fun!

Your AK nighttime photos are amazing :love: I still haven't seen AK at night and these photos REALLY make me want to see it!

Tiffins looks really cool inside. The menu doesn't completely thrill me, but maybe I'll give it a try one of these day just to see the decorations :-)

You have a knack for getting the best PP shots, I don't know how you know about all of them! I could never keep track of so many!
It really is cool at nighttime! Seems more subtle and organic!

For photopass, I follow their facebook page and they have albums for each park along with the available magic shots and where to get them! I keep a running checklist!

Day 4 - So long, farewell...

After having a snack I now had to decide, what to do? Well, the last booth I needed to hit was in France. But as I started to walk, the Friendship boat started to load, so I hitched a ride across the world showcase! Beats walking (well, in energy, not necessarily in time)

dklGNip.jpg

And found some of the Flower and Garden crew over there!

ARojhXk.jpg

Finally, my last booth to check off the list, Fleur de Lys. Definitely had the longest line, as it wrapped all the way around that circular planter area, but I knew I wanted to stop, so just waited.

CN1pRoB.jpg

Canard Confit Aux Gnocchi à la Parisienne: Braised Duck Confit with Parisian Gnocchi
cJ44ff2.jpg

This was very earthy. Most reviewers said it was more like turkey than duck, and I guess I would agree that if you like turkey, you'd like this one, though I don't know specifically what duck is supposed to taste like... (I did end up finding out what Duck is really like in France, and *spoiler alert*, I loved it!) There wasn't a lot of sauce, but it did provide a nice flavoring for the gnocchi. The gnocchi themselves were very light, though the ones at the edge were a bit dried out from being kept in the warmer; I preferred the ones in the center bottom, which were still moist. I did like this dish very much though.

Macaron au Chocolat en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop
ubjScXr.jpg
6HjFoDB.jpg

This was very big, about 2x the size of a typical macaron. I do like macarons, but I prefer a creamier center and this one was pretty hard chocolate ganache. I did like the texture of the harder candy balls!

La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Grey Goose Orange, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
agptOgZ.jpg

Mine definitely was in the meltier stage; other people had a full mountain of slush that would take a while to melt, but I had to carefully balance mine out to a bench to eat! The alcohol was also not very pronouced, which was good for me, but I guess it's up to everyone else's tastes.

FINAL SLUSHEE COUNT: 6

I again found a good place to chill out on a bench and overheard some middle-aged people nearby talking about Animal Kingdom, so I gave them advice about Tiffins and the backstage tour, since they were looking for new experiences!

I also was in a prime location to watch people leaving the Fleur de Lys booth-lots of people with the slushee and lots with the macaron, also lots of millennials taking Instagram photos!

After relaxing for a bit, I hoping into a PPP line with Beauty and the Beast. Again, had issues with people stepping into the photo (argh)

q87Qgnj.jpg

And for my final Flower and Garden dish, which was also my only repeat-Frushi! It was also super fresh, as they had just brought out some more trays from the kitchen. And so yummy!

OMwRggt.jpg

I found a place to sit for a bit, and got to hear more Japanese drums.

So, it was around 1:30, and I was finished with everything I expected to do. My flight didn’t leave until around 6:30, and obviously I wanted to spend as much time as possible in the Disney magic. I considered trying to catch another Voices of Liberty performance, but had just missed it. But I was just in time for the next American Adventure. So I decided to go ahead and check it out-I wanted to see the new projection and final film but thought I wouldn't have time until December. But now I could check it off the list (yes...I have a checklist of everything I want to do in December)!

7ReG7UQ.jpg
6TaaJvx.jpg
aL7WLnG.jpg
iN1t1Bv.jpg
hQZvGCY.jpg

Again, this show is fine. I probably don’t need to come back to see it unless I’m with a newbie or it gets changed around. Though I had the song stuck in my head for days and I couldn’t remember where I knew it from!

On my way out I knew I wanted more photos with my shirt! Unfortunately, didn’t turn out the best. :confused3

GvVs4NB.jpg
y1Mw41N.jpg

And a stop with a Photopass (actually the same photographer from earlier with BatB, and he recognized me)

oR6A3l7.jpg

And on my way out, one last photopass

7kMLMpX.jpg

I decided to make one last step before heading to the airport, so went out thru International Gateway, and was able to hop on the Friendship Boat, boarding right then. We motored out onto Crescent Lake and I hopped off on the first stop-the Boardwalk

UhQW7Hm.jpg

Where was I heading?

eclymCW.jpg

Ice cream! :mickeybar

It is so cute in there! :hippie:

4eEJsqZ.jpg
nYCBYur.jpg

I tried samples of 3 flavors, Ooey Gooey Butter Cake, Baked/Unbaked, and Sally Sells Seashells. I ended up deciding to go with Baked/Unbaked [Vanilla ice cream with pieces of housemade chocolate chip cookies and brown butter cookie dough], though I wish I had gone with Ooey Gooey Butter Cake after all (I think I’ll have plenty of time when I’m staying at the Boardwalk in December).

ifmPsVF.jpg
2gNw1oI.jpg
eHh1SQU.jpg

JCCTONH.jpg

It was pretty yummy! And despite seeming like only a little (with 1 scoop), I couldn’t even finish it! I ended up finding a peaceful bench near the boat dock and in front of the grassy area, where I snacked and reflected on my visit.

Until, it was eventually time to go. Rather than head back to AKL and take DME, I decided to instead call an Uber from Boardwalk (it ended up being about $25 with tip), which was very convenient! It was about a 20 minute drive. :lovestruc

Saying farewell to WDW at 3:13pm :sad1:

P7HNatZ.jpg

I had been thinking I would grab a chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-A to eat on the plane (still good even if it’s cold)…of course, I forgot…it was Sunday! :sad2:

tknLqer.jpg

Denied!

Instead, I ended up grabbing a sub at Firehouse Subs. (and of course forgot to take a photo of said sandwich). I think in the future, I may go over to DS and try to get a sandwich from Earl of Sandwich for the trip home; I’ve had their stuff even a day-old and it’s still yummy!

bVJBr4k.jpg

There was a decent line at security (though it didn’t go all the way down the hallway), and they had signs that only people with flights in the next 2 hours were being let thru, but I went over to Precheck, and got thru quickly (best $85 I spent, and it’s good for 5 yrs).

QxUQTyd.jpg

Made my way over to my gate (no photos, sorry), and it was actually pretty empty; I was happy to find out it was in the corner and plenty of empty rows, because I was exhausted! I ended up finding an empty row in the far corner and laying down for a catnap! I actually wasn’t the only one, as someone else was resting at the other end of the row! I got a bit of rest (though never actually went to sleep; I don’t do well when I can’t control my environment), but soon enough it was time to board.

I did like my bulkhead seat; I couldn’t keep my bag during takeoff, but during the flight I brought it down and under my knees, and the flight attendants didn’t care that it was there during landing (I was at a window seat). It was a full flight, so no empty center seat, but my seatmates ended up being really cool and we chatted a bunch during boarding, before they both konked out (it was one young guy coming back from a cruise, and another young woman who had flown out from LA that morning to drop her dog off with her parents, rather than pay for a petsitter for a month - the flight attendants were very confused since she was on the morning flight with a dog, then in the same seat for an evening flight, sans dog!).

I did have some issues getting the seatback TV to work, but the flight attendants were able to reset it. And I ended up catching the end of Kingsman: Golden Circle (remember, when I flew out, the plane landed before the movie ended), as well as Wonder and Victoria & Abdul. A future note: do not watch a tearjerker on a plane, as I was just crying like crazy during Wonder (and it's not even that bad) - at least I think the guy sitting next to me was asleep so he didn't think I was a complete loon!

TddrOyq.jpg

It wasn’t long before we began to arrive in LA.

kUVCsar.jpg

My mom and sister decided to come out and pick me up, so originally we were hoping that my suitcase would come out and I could just meet them in loading, rather than them parking. After they did 2 laps of the driveways (and for LAX, that takes a lot of time), we finally gave up and they parked. :rolleyes2

1 hour after landing (!!!) the suitcases finally came out! It was so ridiculous and everyone was very annoyed. I even went over to baggage to find out what was going on, and I guess a bunch of flights arrived at the same time, and our flight in particular had over 100 pieces of luggage, so it took them lots of time, but I just thought-didn’t you know that in advance? :confused3

Whatever, I got my suitcase, and we headed home, where I had to crash to sleep…because I had work in the morning!

Coming up - final thoughts and comments!

Wonderful trip, looks like a nice end to it with the F&G treats and the ice cream!

We plan to Uber instead of ME on our last day in August.

I have never done the American Adventure, it is on my list to at least experience it once.

What a lovely way to spend your last day. That Ample Hills ice cream looks good, may be worth a special trip over.

Ugh, it’s always such a bummer going home and then having to deal with the airport/luggage nonsense is like rubbing salt in the wound. At least you finally made it home safe and sound.

Great report! Looking forward to reading more of your future trips :-)

Canard Confit Aux Gnocchi à la Parisienne: Braised Duck Confit with Parisian Gnocchi
Macaron au Chocolat en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop
La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Grey Goose Orange, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice

All three of these items look and sound delicious!

yes...I have a checklist of everything I want to do in December

That's almost a must when you head to WDW! Just too much to do and see to remember it all.

I probably don’t need to come back to see it unless I’m with a newbie or it gets changed around.

Or if you need a nap. :rotfl: I love it for the air conditioning and nice comfy seats.

Ice cream!

Yum! Mom and I shared an ice cream flight here a few years ago.

Chick-fil-A to eat on the plane (still good even if it’s cold)…of course, I forgot…it was Sunday!

Sigh, story of my life. Always craving Chic-fil-A on Sunday. :lmao: My go to at the airport is usually a McD's fish sandwich since there isn't a whole lot else in the terminal that Southwest is in. It's about the only time I ever eat McDs.

Hey Lesley! I can't believe I haven't read either one of your reports but I am checking in and saving my place and looking forward to a nice binge catch up read :flower3::flower3: and crossing my fingers that our plans work out and we get to meet in May!!! Hooray!!!

Lots of nice PP pics!

I'm glad you have a few more F&W samples and try Ample Hills before you left!

That stinks that you had to wait so long for your luggage!

Wonderful trip, looks like a nice end to it with the F&G treats and the ice cream!

We plan to Uber instead of ME on our last day in August.

I have never done the American Adventure, it is on my list to at least experience it once.
Uber was really awesome to get back to the airport. Not needing to follow DME's schedule and having to make multiple stops was worth it.

American Adventure is really well done and I'd recommend it! Shows a lot of history with animatronics as well as projection screens. And it's in the A/C which is nice in hot weather!

Awww, and the trip is at an end, always sad. At least you have another on the horizon!

Thanks for a great report!!
Glad you enjoyed it! And yes, much easier with more trips on the horizon!

What a lovely way to spend your last day. That Ample Hills ice cream looks good, may be worth a special trip over.

Ugh, it’s always such a bummer going home and then having to deal with the airport/luggage nonsense is like rubbing salt in the wound. At least you finally made it home safe and sound.

Great report! Looking forward to reading more of your future trips :-)
Ample Hills is definitely worth a stop! If you walk from Epcot to DHS, it's on the way! Luggage was definitely annoying, I think one of my longest waits ever!

All three of these items look and sound delicious!

That's almost a must when you head to WDW! Just too much to do and see to remember it all.

Or if you need a nap. :rotfl: I love it for the air conditioning and nice comfy seats.

Yum! Mom and I shared an ice cream flight here a few years ago.

Sigh, story of my life. Always craving Chic-fil-A on Sunday. :lmao: My go to at the airport is usually a McD's fish sandwich since there isn't a whole lot else in the terminal that Southwest is in. It's about the only time I ever eat McDs.
I think I did fall asleep a bit during AA! I have yet to fully watch a full show!

Hey Lesley! I can't believe I haven't read either one of your reports but I am checking in and saving my place and looking forward to a nice binge catch up read :flower3::flower3: and crossing my fingers that our plans work out and we get to meet in May!!! Hooray!!!
Glad to see you! I probably need to check in on your previous TRs! Well, everyone's TRs that I've missed!

Lots of nice PP pics!

I'm glad you have a few more F&W samples and try Ample Hills before you left!

That stinks that you had to wait so long for your luggage!
Yes, I do love PP! It makes it easier to get photos of myself on vacation!

Final Notes

So, another TR done, and I'm glad you all stuck along! Here are some final thoughts on my trip:

Solo trips: This was absolutely awesome and I would not hesitate to do it again (and well, I have 2 upcoming solo-Disney trips planned). I have never been scared of solo travelling, as I described in my intro – if I have to wait for someone else to be interested, I’m never going to have any fun! But I always thought Disney was a bit too awkward to do solo. Even a few years ago it was hard for me to do Disneyland solo for just a few hours (if I was waiting for my sister to show up). Gradually I got more comfortable with doing solo trips to Disneyland (and majority of the time I am alone). But again, WDW felt like a different animal. But I quickly discovered, it is so much easier to do it alone! No needing to consider other people’s schedules or wants. I can just do what I want, when I want!

Dismeets: While solo trips are great, they can be made even better with Dismeets. It really breaks up the trip, and gives you a chance to talk about your plans.

Commando touring: When I planned my first trip to WDW, I had all the touring plans set up so I could do EVERYTHING! We did end up accomplishing almost all of that (with special help from low crowds due to Hurricane Irma). But now I've realize, I don't need to do every ride every day; I can really stop and experience the atmosphere! I do need to somehow balance needing to get to the park early for low crowds and sleeping in...maybe staying at resorts closer to the parks will help with afternoon breaks?

Food: I definitely had better food experiences this time than last time - not that I didn't like it last time, I just focused more on the big name places, rather than high-quality places. I loved Tiffins, so will be going again (and again)! And I loved so much of the food at Flower and Garden (it's more my style than the food from Food & Wine). In the future I will also be focusing even more on the resort hotel restaurants, not just the in-park ones.

Animal Kingdom Lodge: This was a truly beautiful resort. I wish I had spent even more time there though. It definitely seems like a resort that you should schedule more resort time, which was difficult with such a short trip. I think on future trips, unless I want to have lots of resort time, I will go with a moderate for cost savings (though my next 2 trips are all deluxe villas).

Transportation: Ugh, Disney buses. It actually wasn't too bad going from resort-park. But Park-resort could be pretty annoying. I will not hesitate to take Uber/Lyft more! And I can't wait to be at resorts that are walking distance/boat transport!
Flower and Garden: GORGEOUS! So far my favorite time to visit WDW. And hey...maybe I'll be back sooner rather than later!

Park rankings: Last TR I posted my final park rankings (WDW and DLR). Here are some updates:
1) Disneyland​
2) Animal Kingdom - Upgrade from last time when it was #3​
2) California Adventure - Swapped with AK. I love DCA too, but realize I like AK more!
4) Magic Kingdom
5) Epcot - Still #5, but the gap between 5 & 6 is pretty far!
6) Hollywood Studios - I didn't even go here on this trip!
Rides (I have a top 6):
1) Flight of Passage
2) Kilimanjaro Safaris​
3) Expedition Everest​
4) Seven Dwarves Mine Train​
5) Peoplemover​
6) Splash Mountain - added this trip!​
And some answers to the questions I posed in the introduction:​
  • How many rides would I hit during Disney After Hours? 15 individual rides, but 11 attractions (repeated Buzz, Barnstormer, 7DMT, Magic Carpets)
  • What was my favorite food at Flower and Garden? FRUSHI!
  • Would I get to see Augustus, the baby hippo? Yup, and he's adorable!
  • What things did I do for strangers, and were they considered creepy or helpful? Held a kid on my shoulders, took photos for another family and texted them over, gave a slice of my pizza to a couple; I think we've agreed it's helpful(?)
  • How many slushees would I end up drinking? 6! And I don't regret it!
  • How many magic shots would I take? Bonus: how many of the Orange Bird? 14 Magic shots: Hitchhiking ghost, Mickey bar, Butterflies, Spike the bee, Tinkerbell (x3), Bambi, Woodsprite, Jiminy Cricket, and Orange Bird x 4!
  • What would be my new favorite Disneyworld restaurant? Tiffins! All of the awesome reviews were right! I also really liked Via Napoli!
Future trips:
1) June 2018 - Disneyland Paris - well, this actually is in the past, but I still have to get the Trip Report going!
2) December 2018 - Disneyworld at Christmas - I will be at WDW for 10 nights and I can't wait to see everything!
3) February 2019 - Disney Cruise - I will be taking a 4-night Disney cruise and adding on a few Disney days on each end! Also can't wait for that relaxation level!
4) ... still in the planning phases and should be announced sometime soon!
5) Fall 2019 - Tokyo Disney? This is definitely in the schematic design phase and I'm pricing it all out!
6) ... another one that is very very hazy, and I probably won't make any decisions until later this year or early next year!

And of course, my almost biweekly trips to Disneyland!​

Love your Fiona shirt! I’m from Cincinnati and we love our girl here. :love: Your trip report made me buy another Fiona t-shirt, so now I own 3! :rotfl::rotfl:

Great trip report, I really enjoyed reading it!

Really enjoyed your trip report. Also DL local and was at WDW right after you in March. And then heading there again in September. Will you be at Disneyland for the anniversary next week? We will be there Monday=Wednesday at Grand Californian using some of my DVC points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!