Hippos and Tigers and Flowers, Oh My! - A Solo March '18 TR - COMPLETED 7/13 - Final Thoughts+New TR

And, I was joined by... Su-Lynn, @chunkymonkey, who ended up on a last-minute trip to Disneyland!

rTLAKRy.jpg

This looks like such a fun night!!!

Love your Infinity sipper!! I probably won't ever see the movie, but it's OK, one of my kindergartners already gave me all the spoilers, so I'm all caught up LOL

I'm slowly catching up but will probably make my way backwards through your report!

This is the best picture!!! I did not have time to do any of the Marvel characters. :( Thankfully I had already done Marvel Day at Sea otherwise I'd have spent hours on line with them and would have missed all the rides. #pickyourbattles

And, I was joined by... Su-Lynn, @chunkymonkey, who ended up on a last-minute trip to Disneyland!

KXCMCoT.jpg

Woohoo! I love how I can meet up with DISboard friends at any Disney Park! Well, so far it's only worked for the US parks but maybe in Asia and Paris too one day!

And Chicken & Waffle Funnel Cake. So, when I saw the guide from the May 3rd party I saw this and thought, hmm, a chicken & waffle funnel cake, interesting. Then I saw the "dash" and realized, oh its probably 2 different dishes: Chicken & Waffles, and a themed Funnel Cake. So imagine my surprise when my first instinct was correct! It was very very very sweet! And the tenders were actually sweeter than the funnel cake!

That was unexpectedly sweet, and it's so funny how the chicken was sweeter than the funnel cake! The funnel cake was tasty though. I think next time the honey sauce on the side would be a good idea.

And of course I needed the Darth Vader Stein!

That was really cool. Now I'm thinking I should have gotten one myself. I was going to the next day but ended up with Sully and didn't want to carry anything else bulky around. LOL.

Anyways, back to Darth. The saber was off so he walks over and says "This looks promising". I light it up, and blue - it was Rey's lightsaber! He just hung his head, shook it, and walked away slowly! He then tried to convince me to change its color throughout the meet (I really wish I had my other one because that one actually does go from blue-red!), but I refused and just smirked at his distress! Anyways, awesome!

Haha that was the best moment! You disappointed Vader!

We also didn't wait in the longest lines of the night, which were for C3P0 and R2-D2, and the Ewoks (but I took some stalker photos...); but each line was probably 90 minutes, so we were not about that!

Yeah way too long, the event would have been over if we had just waited in those two lines!

And at the end of the night, there were lots of astromech droids hanging around Town Square (I think 10-12, each controlled individually), so we got to meet an R2-D2 doppleganger.

cug9cHW.jpg

Good thing we didn't wait in the 90 minute line!

I'm glad you got the hyperspace projections! I kept missing it.

And, as mentioned above, they did Adult Lightsaber Training with... Ray Park (aka DARTH MAUL!!!) Originally I was in a corner spot but Su-Lynn convinced me to take an empty center spot, so you can see me in the video she took (in the center with a ponytale and gray sweater). Yeah, I sucked really really bad! But it was fun!

Haha yes there was no point in you being off to the corner as either I'd video tape you and not get Ray Park, or just get Ray Park and not you in the video, so this was much better :)
And you weren't too bad. It was lightsaber training 101 so everyone more or less sucks. :laughing:

Overall, it was a pretty fun night! I think, despite the cost, I will probably do it again if I like the theme! While we didn't care much about the rides (though did go on a couple), if you wanted to, you probably could have gone on almost every ride in Disneyland during the 4 hours (9pm - 1am). And it was great to finally meet Su-Lynn and share my Star Wars love with someone else!

I had a great time!! Thanks for telling me about the event and hanging out with me! We have to do it again sometime! I'm glad we got to go on Alice in Wonderland that night! That was super cool and a first for me.

Have a great time in Paris!!

Disneyland After Dark looks like so much fun! I have always wanted to go to Disneyland. My husband is a huge Star Wars fan, and I'm sure he would have had a blast there. Thanks for sharing.

Ok, I am all caught up!

Anyways, I did get to see some of the flower and garden crew coming around, and they were watering kid’s shoes, which was cute!
x5JM7LO.jpg
m6Q5JVR.jpg
I don't know why but i find this hilarious!

So, we watched Cars after we came back from California. We actually all liked it!

All of the topiaries are so amazing!

And the children’s play area (the structure is for kids 12 and under, the other side is for “kids of all ages” with some music instruments, games, and other plants). I liked the sensory garden, where you could smell, touch, hear plants. The spiral one was fun to run my fingers through!
I love these, they need these all the time.

but that time the CM decided not to fight with her and just let her thru and she and her family were laughing about it in line :mad:!
I hate this, especially when it is someone who knows exactly what they are doing.

This one might be my favorite

Thankfully the CMs were so into this idea of us getting a private tour that they held those people off before they could get to the very front, and we were off, on a boat with just me, Zach, and Skipper Mike!
I love that the CM got into doing this for you and really worked to do it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see it get rolled out to more parks (could you imagine a Pandora After Dark, or Pandora Early Morning Magic with breakfast at Satuli Canteen). So, I think if you want to experience low crowds like this you are going to need to be prepared to pay!
I am ok with this, as long as it is Early Morning Hours and Late night Hours, you know. I think some can be amazing experiences. We willl see.

And we leave for France in 11 days!!!
So Exciting!!!! Have fun!!!! Take lots of pictures!

Amazing that this happened!

This looks amazing! So simple yet it looks like something crazy!

These are too funny! Looks like you guys were having a good time.

I might need to show this it Gwen. She wasn't brave enough to stand up to Darth.

Also, hilarious.

Then, during the event they had multiple Star Wars Rebels characters out for meets. We got to see Sabine (Chopper rolled away just as we got up to the area and I wasn't able to take a photo)
E3emqBM.jpg
OMG!!! The girls will be SOOOOO Jealous!!!!

We weren't able to see Ashoka, who switched off with Ezra.
Morgan and Gwen would have lost it if they could meet Ashoka!!! That is probably there favorite BY FAR!

Those are some that we might actually wait 90 mintues to meet!

so we got to meet an R2-D2 doppleganger.

cug9cHW.jpg
Ok, the whole thing looked amazing! I hope some of this comes to both Star Wars Lands!!!!

So glad you and @chunkymonkey were able to meet up and have such a great night :goodvibes

You also did take such lovely pictures at F&G, which I love. We want twice last year and twice this year but sadly, I took far fewer pictures this year and tried hardly any food offerings this year, not sure why :( Just means we need two trips again next year!!

And came across something I didn’t see on the map, Paint a Rain Barrel!

Oh man, this is so cool! Is saw the table with all the paints on it, but didn't pay any attention to it because I figured it was something just for kids. Silly me, didn't I realize where I was?????

Finally back to updating this actual TR! Also, we leave for France in 5 days! I literally spent all weekend cleaning up my room, since our house/pet sitter will probably end up staying in that room often (the dog sleeps in there with me). We were lucky and one of my brother's best friends was available and willing, so it is someone we are comfortable with (have known him for over 20 years), and he's a vet technician, hoping to go to vet school in the fall, so he is adept at dealing with our zoo of animals.

Day 2, Part 4: Dolls and music, plus weird Lesley-Stranger interaction #2!

So, as I left off I had explored half of the World Showcase, and just gotten some yummy snacks at the Japan Flower & Garden booth.

I then scooted back over to America to meet up with Zach who was saving me a seat for the next Voices of Liberty performance. I think Lauren and I caught the very end of one of their performances in September, but I was looking forward to seeing the whole thing.

But of course, I got distracted as I passed by the doll booth and saw Ursula! I mean, how could you not! And then, I just had to check every Disney one! Oh, if I collected dolls I would have blown the budget there!

PIBDdOs.jpg
n9JsLpp.jpg
Y6K67Lv.jpg
2gNP94S.jpg
XZu9Z1C.jpg
KnfT5wj.jpg
TAAKtVU.jpg
vAOxK8W.jpg
dwVOwx9.jpg
dPurb0y.jpg
MNVbgiN.jpg
9pzf8Lw.jpg

Once I pried myself away from there, I entered the American pavilion and got to become an honorary member of the Red Circle Club! Thanks to Zach (he had been camped out there all afternoon so saved me a spot in the very front and center)!

qFddZhw.jpg

We chatted a bit while waiting for the performance, and it was so amazing how there are all these fans who just know the performers by name and exactly what songs they will do.

They came out and it was amazing! I know they ended with a song [I think Battle Hymn of the Republic] that Zach actually got teary-eyed! But I am definitely a fan, not on the level of some people :D, but I will try to make a priority to see them every trip, maybe even multiple times!

tIczER1.jpg
xtn9i44.jpg

And it's time for...

Weird Lesley-Stranger Interaction #2:

There was one cute moment when one of the singers (I think Josh?) came over and serenaded a little girl sitting next to Zach, and she was so embarrassed! They also brought her up into the center of the circle to ask her some questions. I could see her dad was all the way on the other side (she and her sister had taken the spot next to Zach right before the show when another one of the VOL superfans didn't show up) and he rushed to try and take photos but they probably wouldn't have been that good. So I ended up taking a couple photos close up and after the performance I found her dad, so I got his phone number and texted them over. He was really appreciative!

zpua7u9.jpg

(only posting this photo since it doesn't show her face)

So, again a vote- helpful or creepy?

Ok, after that performance, we chatted a bit with one of the singers and he and Zach enjoyed describing how they did special July 4th performances with “ghost singers” in the balcony. Then, I was on to check out more topiaries, and Zach stuck around for another performance, but we had plans to meet up one last time that afternoon.

Leaving America, I headed back in the direction of Japan. I have always had a thing for bonsai trees, and was so impressed with the one that was 200 years old (the second photo below)!

E6KWWCN.jpg
X1suR7G.jpg
cfzxoql.jpg
TOu8D8Y.jpg

I checked out Mitsukoshi, but didn’t get anything. There were some paper straw craft kits which looked cute, but I didn’t feel like spending the money.

When I came out the back side, I got to check out the Kokedama (I googled that), where the plant roots are wrapped up, so rather than being planted in the ground, they can sit in little balls in moss or on rocks. (I don’t know if this is just for F&G or always there, because it wasn’t on the F&G map, but the signage seems to be consistent with F&G).

dNbtkTS.jpg
2kYhAeJ.jpg

Onto Morocco, for the Urban Spice Garden. This one wasn't very big though.

6mGgehV.jpg

And the Florida Fresh Garden. I actually walked in backwards, so was confused about the ribbons, thinking they were actually winners in a contest, not just showing what Florida is good at!

ACrlJMd.jpg
0U4ccSM.jpg
cVXX775.jpg
utTcJls.jpg

When I made it over to France it was just in time to see the end of Serveur Amusement’s show! We never got to see him in September (actually we didn't see most of the Epcot World Showcase entertainment).

kuIn6hy.jpg

Beauty and the Beast, where I did get to see a PP, though he was at the other side of the fountain from the topiary. Plus my favorite magic shot of the trip with Spike the Bee (it seemed a lot of the PP in that area had fabric flowers for people to hold for that shot)!

5CEzPUR.jpg
SeZ6FtB.jpg
4NusebO.jpg

I wanted to try the French booth food, but I was too stuffed so far, so I saved it for another time.

I continued over the bridge to the UK, where I stopped for another PP. While in line, this was frustrating, because the photographer was taking so many photos of each group, with lots of poses, and various things. There was a grandma/grandpa/grandkids in front of me who were pretty, um, uncultured(?) and just complaining (also slapping the 5-yr old's hand when he held onto the stroller); it was just awkward and uncomfortable standing behind them. Then when it was their turn, they didn’t even take that many photos, just a couple.

Anyways, with me, I really liked some of the shorts she did, including the one I used for my intro TR photo, and I also tried to get one with my tongue out (like Lauren and I did in September-I want to try and recreate it in front of the real Eiffel Tower next week)!

f9a2ht8.jpg
9sKdUJf.jpg
d18hDal.jpg
XgAKqo9.jpg
IQIR9hW.jpg

After that mini photoshoot, I continued into UK, where the Peter Pan topiaries were actually on the ground this year, not the top of the building like previous years. I feel like if they do that, they should probably give Peter some more details in the face so it's consistent with Hook.

H9wh1E8.jpg
3kAFshd.jpg
Xlq6Dcd.jpg

(and I finally realized about the dust on my front-facing camera lens and cleaned it off): before and after

CLQSQZY.jpg
AWZjK2e.jpg

Much better! Though I also accidentally took some selfies as I cleaned it… yeah, this is my weird expression when I'm concentrating on something…:rotfl:

a4rJWbl.jpg

I checked out the English Tea Garden (I think I just missed one of the free tours though because there was a group with a tour guide)

klJsTUM.jpg
5GQDbU1.jpg
fLFXb7J.jpg
3714WG1.jpg
7IFFBvX.jpg
U9mRtFz.jpg

And I found a photopass guy just standing around. Maybe he was waiting for Alice in Wonderland to show up? But he seemed a bit surprised when I asked for a photo…

aCkCHQq.jpg
yoOp10j.jpg

Checked out Tinkerbelle and the fairy garden. I think the roller skate house (3rd photo) was my favorite!

bDvCl4E.jpg
Bao7CuB.jpg
terGYKV.jpg
srxM3Wd.jpg

and the Shakespeare garden, where they put Shakespeare quotes along with matching flowers. “William Shakespeare often used flowers and exotic gardens to help set the scenes for his plays. And just as often, the Bard used these beautiful plants as symbols and metaphors. Now take a look and discover the plants that by any other name, would smell as sweet.”

pTwx31z.jpg
pk8jty5.jpg
IZAWbZA.jpg

Winnie the Pooh and Friends; I agree that Winnie the pooh looks more like Ted though…

75ku4JN.jpg
Th3MdNb.jpg
W41RyXs.jpg
EcQdJeK.jpg
nuYOKUZ.jpg

Made a quick stop into the Northwest Mercantile to check out the Canada country line (like the Norway one, but Canada gets Chip and Dale). I ended up getting a pint glass (which we use all the time at home, so it made more sense than a plastic waterbottle). Thankfully, even though it was glass, it survived the trip back to LA.

2Dh47Tp.jpg
9u7XUvv.jpg

And I also admired the bear wood carvings, which showed up a couple weeks ago near the DVC booth, but I think they are permanent, not festival offerings.

w825pjG.jpg
3wuhvb5.jpg
OwZTouz.jpg

Coming up - evening at Epcot.

OMG I absolutely adore those dolls!! I've seen people post pics of their Disney dolls before but there are a ton here I've never seen before and would definitely have wanted!

PS The little mermaid doll reminds me of Lauren!

Super helpful!!! When Jimmy got to throw out the first pitch at a Sox game a couple of people saw us later and sent us pics they had snapped of him on the jumbotron. I was so grateful! :)

OMG I absolutely adore those dolls!! I've seen people post pics of their Disney dolls before but there are a ton here I've never seen before and would definitely have wanted!

PS The little mermaid doll reminds me of Lauren!

Super helpful!!! When Jimmy got to throw out the first pitch at a Sox game a couple of people saw us later and sent us pics they had snapped of him on the jumbotron. I was so grateful! :)
It totally does look like her haircut! Though she just got the blonde amped up in prep for our trip! Also, she’s more of a villains girl!

Those precious moments dolls are so cute and my god the Ursula one is just perfect! The Mary Poppins/Bert one are a close second! I like that they have mini versions as well!

Glad you enjoyed Voices of Liberty. I am a bad DIS-er and still have never seen them! I think it was super thoughtful of you to take some photos for the dad, especially when you saw that he was trying to take some himself!

Lots of great PP pics!

But of course, I got distracted as I passed by the doll booth and saw Ursula! I mean, how could you not! And then, I just had to check every Disney one! Oh, if I collected dolls I would have blown the budget there!

I've never paid much attention to the dolls before! That's pretty cool.

We chatted a bit while waiting for the performance, and it was so amazing how there are all these fans who just know the performers by name and exactly what songs they will do.

Wow. I realize however much I love Disney and think I know a lot, there's always going to be people who know a LOT more.

They came out and it was amazing! I know they ended with a song [I think Battle Hymn of the Republic] that Zach actually got teary-eyed! But I am definitely a fan, not on the level of some people :D, but I will try to make a priority to see them every trip, maybe even multiple times!

They are great! I don't see them all the time but they really are amazing!

Weird Lesley-Stranger Interaction #2:

There was one cute moment when one of the singers (I think Josh?) came over and serenaded a little girl sitting next to Zach, and she was so embarrassed! They also brought her up into the center of the circle to ask her some questions. I could see her dad was all the way on the other side (she and her sister had taken the spot next to Zach right before the show when another one of the VOL superfans didn't show up) and he rushed to try and take photos but they probably wouldn't have been that good. So I ended up taking a couple photos close up and after the performance I found her dad, so I got his phone number and texted them over. He was really appreciative!

You are like the nicest stranger ever!

Helpful!

I love those little ball things!

Plus my favorite magic shot of the trip with Spike the Bee (it seemed a lot of the PP in that area had fabric flowers for people to hold for that shot)!

It's such a cool Magic Shot!

I continued over the bridge to the UK, where I stopped for another PP. While in line, this was frustrating, because the photographer was taking so many photos of each group, with lots of poses, and various things. There was a grandma/grandpa/grandkids in front of me who were pretty, um, uncultured(?) and just complaining (also slapping the 5-yr old's hand when he held onto the stroller); it was just awkward and uncomfortable standing behind them. Then when it was their turn, they didn’t even take that many photos, just a couple.

There are WEIRD and RUDE people at Disney. It's sad but true.

So cute!!

They have some of the prettiest gardens I've seen!

Great updates, so jealous about the Star Wars after hours event! I love SW! Love all the pictures you got with cool SW themes.

I love all your F&G pictures, VOL are wonderful to sit and enjoy, especially in August when it is so hot!

Wow, you leave soon for your next adventure, how fun!

So funny how Pooh does look like Ted once you say it:rotfl:

Those precious moments dolls are so cute and my god the Ursula one is just perfect! The Mary Poppins/Bert one are a close second! I like that they have mini versions as well!

Glad you enjoyed Voices of Liberty. I am a bad DIS-er and still have never seen them! I think it was super thoughtful of you to take some photos for the dad, especially when you saw that he was trying to take some himself!

Lots of great PP pics!
Thanks! My motto for PP is - if they're there and the line isn't enormous, I stop!

I've never paid much attention to the dolls before! That's pretty cool.

Wow. I realize however much I love Disney and think I know a lot, there's always going to be people who know a LOT more.

They are great! I don't see them all the time but they really are amazing!

You are like the nicest stranger ever!

Helpful!

I love those little ball things!

It's such a cool Magic Shot!

There are WEIRD and RUDE people at Disney. It's sad but true.

So cute!!

They have some of the prettiest gardens I've seen!
(wasn't able to quote individually, so I'll just go thru them all!)
Dolls are gorgeous! I considered getting one of the small ones but stopped myself.
The VOL have so many devoted fans! And the singers really start to recognize them all, which is cool.
Thanks, I try to be helpful when I can!
The ball-plant things were cool and not a lot of effort needed! Of course in our climate, I wouldn't be able to keep them alive.
I loved the Spike MS, and didn't even see it announced online beforehand.
Some people just don't understand the whole "disney is a magical place, as long as you make it that way"

Great updates, so jealous about the Star Wars after hours event! I love SW! Love all the pictures you got with cool SW themes.

I love all your F&G pictures, VOL are wonderful to sit and enjoy, especially in August when it is so hot!

Wow, you leave soon for your next adventure, how fun!

So funny how Pooh does look like Ted once you say it:rotfl:
The photo stops were pretty cool!

I can't remember who mentioned Ted instead of Pooh bear - someone on the Dis must have!

Day 2, Part 5 Stuffed in Epcot!

It was about 4pm and I was done with World Showcase. I had dinner at 6:30, and no other plans before then (I didn’t bother to check for new FPs, because I just didn’t feel like going back into Future World).

So, I paused for a moment, and got myself a Violet Lemonade from Pineapple Promenade. I think this was my favorite drink. It ended up being exactly what you would expect, though the violet flavor was pretty subtle. Although I realized later - I didn't get a flower in mine :sad:

r2uerWe.jpg
LHnrAbY.jpg

SLUSHEE COUNT: 2

I got a text from Zach that he decided to skip the final Voices of Liberty show and was starting to make his way around to the front of World Showcase, but I knew I had some time. So I decided to check out some more of the topiaries I had missed on my speed-walk through the showcase plaza to use my FEA FP earlier that day.

Bambi and friends; I eventually got a photo in front of it, since my shirt fit it!

H0w30LY.jpg
ZfXNtjx.jpg
1jzu6pz.jpg

More butterflies; the Steve Harvey Show was visiting Epcot and still had the stage all set up.

z18UtA4.jpg
FngGSBf.jpg

General flowers

RgpJPHW.jpg
a3AXdpW.jpg

And finally found some PPP, so I stopped a couple times.

MMV24QJ.jpg
OeVxxlO.jpg
IUU2TF3.jpg
5b6odRi.jpg

Just as I was done with photos the fountain show started up again, which was simple, but nice. I don’t think the fountains were running at all in September.

Then, I finally figured out where they were giving out the AP magnets, so I picked up the first F&G one!

k4uzWsD.jpg

And back around to the Honey Bee-stro, where I was planning on meeting Zach for cheesecake! This booth had the best theming and was cool to look at. Even the flowers matched the theme!

NFs2OK9.jpg
kUaON8V.jpg
b0T9vR1.jpg
YuKa5ZV.jpg
8pNU9aw.jpg
a6oNCB6.jpg

Zach came over and we both grabbed a cheesecake; I also got a cobbler freeze.

NltYcfL.jpg

Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Ice Cream garnished with Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses
UX5CDCc.jpg
5Ig36cc.jpg

This definitely was so pretty to look at. When the sun caught the honey it sparkled, which just doesn't come across in photos! The honey flavor wasn't overpowering though and the cheesecake was nice and light. Fennel was also not obvious in the flavor of the meringues.

Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze (Non-alcoholic)
iA9FNqH.jpg

I got the non-alcoholic version because I'm not a blueberry fan and I also didn't feel like paying the extra $6. I did end up finishing this, but it took me a while to decide if I liked it or not. It had a weird aftertaste, like fake honey, if that makes sense. It also was more like a shake than a "freeze". Maybe the blueberry vodka would help out the flavor, but I'm not so sure.

SLUSHEE COUNT: 3

They ended up being pretty busy so were putting together the cheesecake plates in batches; I got the last one of my batch and went to find us a place to eat (there are some tall tables outside the actual beestro area, but it’s shaded, so it worked). I also went ahead and got started, since I knew my ice cream wouldn’t last! Zach finally was able to get his and we enjoyed them, while chatting again about our trips.

After getting our sweet tooth on, we thought about what to do. Zach was heading to Magic Kingdom for the later afternoon, but I was staying put in Epcot. While we were both thinking about seeing Illuminations that night, there was no guarantee we would meet up, and the next day, again, while we were both at AK, our schedules weren’t aligning, so it was likely our last meet-up for the trip. We ended up deciding to catch a boat ride thru Mexico together before saying goodbye.

Stopped to check on the three caballeros.

QrX1Rvy.jpg

When we got into the pyramid, we stopped to check out the Coco displays, which is a movie we both loved! I saw that movie and was bawling crying!

yHqzckP.jpg
cugE8VK.jpg

Boat time.

xthVQYR.jpg

We ended up on an uncomfortable ride. There was a very boisterous South American family (or group of adults) in front of us in line. Even though there were 8 of them, the CMs directed them into rows 2 & 3; the family didn’t understand and tried sitting in rows 1, 2, 3, & 4, so the CMs weren’t happy. Really, since there was such a short line, they should have just sent the boat on its way. Instead, they yelled at the family and made them all squish into the 2 rows, putting other people in the boat, including me and Zach in Row 1. I should have known better and asked to wait for the next boat, but didn’t want to cause waves. As we pulled away I could barely hear myself think over the chatting/yelling of the family. Someone at the back of the boat yelled to shut up but they didn’t listen. I finally turned around as we were passing the temple and asked them politely to be quiet, which most of them did…except for the woman right behind me. Despite all her family telling her multiple times to quiet down, she was just clapping and yelling and being an outright rude person! Ugh!

Anyways, the ride itself, meh. I really hope they change it to Coco, though I know those rumors have stagnated, and may not come to fruition. I just think it would be perfect!

YrzTBUJ.jpg
HdWgPix.jpg

(does this one remind anyone of Legends of the Hidden Temple?)

AiQXsm8.jpg
wuLf00N.jpg
DZNy6ZH.jpg
PY56MJp.jpg
SekZ25T.jpg
r5hOs4Z.jpg

We finished up our ride, glared at the woman behind us (though she was so oblivious to everyone else), and headed out of the pyramid, where Zach and I would wish each other goodbye.

Zach, it was great seeing you again, and I know we will be crossing paths in the future (and well, we have since this WDW trip)! It definitely helped having a friend to share with my a “solo” trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!