Historical Data about codes

ariel85

Earning My Ears
HI Everyone

I was just checking historical data about codes on Mousesavers. Perhaps some of you who have been doing this for a while can speculate for me.

I noticed in 2001 and 2002, they offered a Canadian Resident code. Then in late 2002 and 2003 they offered an Canadian Resident Par at Code for the value season.

Was their much difference in savings? Anyone care to guess what will happen this year?

I used a code last year. $94 USF for CSR. S

The 2002 codes were the same deal rates both times. The deal was Aug 26-Oct20 (something around that date) so as not to included Oct31. Then the next deal started Nov 4- Dec 20 (excluding U.S thankgiving) both rates were the same.( all hotels at Cdn par) We got ASmovies for $77 CDN per night. ($59.00us appx.) What you need to watch is: when you need to book by. The first deal was: book by June 30. And they didn't release the 2nd deal untill Aug. 27, and I think the close date was late Sept.
My GUESS would be that when the CDN ticket deal expires (April 30 or June 30 or July 15, don't get me started) then they'll release the Par codes....that's been my observations for the last year. Just keep checking mousesavers and http://www.disney.ca/vacations/disneyworld/offer/index.html for when the deal changes.

Wendy

Thanks Mamudduck:

I will keep checking. It is not like historical codes can predict future codes, the world is just too full of uncertainty these days. I guess it is just good to know that every once in a while they throw the north a bone or two. Having said that, the dollar is getting stronger, so maybe there are good times ahead.

thanks again
;)

What's the actual dates your going?
If you're lucky, you might get it when both deals cross over. Both the ticket deal & hotel deal.

MaMudduck

We aren't going until February,(very early, so planning on that being value season) I am very confident I will get a code of some sort. I don't hold out much hope for the CAN Pass deal, but who knows they could create something new by then. I know the deal around the Passes has been stressful for many on this board. I will be interested to see how that turns out.

Fingers crossed

:D

I believe the Canadian deal on passes will also be out in Feb 2004 (historically it has been anyway)
I hope it is because we are planning on a March 2-12 2004 trip.
Also hoping for at par rooms

PaulJ

Do you know when they usually announce the pass deal? I am just curious because I read I should buy them before the end of the year because generally the price increases in January....so even if that was the only money I saved, that was going to be my plan.

The canadian buy one get one half price at least for the last couple of years have usually been announced around october 15 to purchase for use from Nov 15 to Apr 30 or whenever this year as it has been extended until July for 2003
If you are going in Feb2004 passes should be available at the deal HOPEFULLY
:) :Pinkbounc

We are looking at going early Feb as well but we are only going to be in Disney for part of a Tues, Wed, Thurs. and Fri. and leaving early Sat. It is at the end of a cruise. We have contacted Dreams Unlimited but of course the LOS passes are not available for Feb. yet. We were thinking of leaving things until the end of the summer.
tigercat

Tigercat!!! If you book in advance with dreams unlimited they will continue to apply any discounts that come up between now and your arrival.This is a great feature because you can book for the dates that you want get you res and let them do all the worrying about what codes and discounts apply!!! I used them this year for my march break trip and they were amazing!!!! Give it a shot!!!They were better than any travel agency I've ever used!!!

pkitty how much of a down payment do you have to pay to hold a reservation with Dreams or do you have to pay the whole thing right away. And will they make the 2 different reservations?
tigercat

Sorry for the delay in my reply tigercat...there is only one nights stay to be deposited, you can access your account whenever you want and make the payment online (secured...i did it like this about 10 days prior to departure) you can make two different resv and just cancel the one that you don't want or modify it...just like any other travel agency, i had to change my dates of travel after paying my deposit and there was absolutely no problem...just e-mail them...my agents name was Cathy Miller, she was amazing!!!! Free itinerary and they do all ps for you no charge all complimentary. I received a printable copy of everything I required (you'll need this if your staying onsight at DW or they won't let you on the premises) it was simple hassle free. try it!!!! Have fun!!!! Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter