Historical Room only Bounceback release dates

MyPrince&Princess

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! Does anyone know what exact dates in the fall Disney had released their BB for room discounts going back a bunch of years? I may be able to swing a short trip at the end of October but would really like to avail myself of the BB deal for next year . I have searched this forum and can't seem to find this information all in one place. If you know specific dates that it has been historically released would be ideal because if we do go it would be a short trip and I'd hate to be in the wrong window.
I know with SW, there is a high possibility that they won't even have to offer it, but if I'm going anyway, I'd rather try to be there right for the start of the room discount BB.
Thanks!

Hi everyone! Does anyone know what exact dates in the fall Disney had released their BB for room discounts going back a bunch of years? I may be able to swing a short trip at the end of October but would really like to avail myself of the BB deal for next year . I have searched this forum and can't seem to find this information all in one place. If you know specific dates that it has been historically released would be ideal because if we do go it would be a short trip and I'd hate to be in the wrong window.
I know with SW, there is a high possibility that they won't even have to offer it, but if I'm going anyway, I'd rather try to be there right for the start of the room discount BB.
Thanks!

Typically the FD bb is bookable from Aug.15 - October 31st. Making the room only discount bookable beginning November 1st. This has been the norm for years. These are the official dates. However, over the years, there are reports that you can sometimes book these new offers as early as a week or two before the official start date. At these times, the offers overlap. It varies from year to year and I think it really depends on the CM you’re speaking with.

Typically the FD bb is bookable from Aug.15 - October 31st. Making the room only discount bookable beginning November 1st. This has been the norm for years. These are the official dates. However, over the years, there are reports that you can sometimes book these new offers as early as a week or two before the official start date. At these times, the offers overlap. It varies from year to year and I think it really depends on the CM you’re speaking with.
Thank you .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter