Hitting the Beach in October 2016... Carribean Beach Resort

mncherokee

Mouseketeer
Its really happening!!!! We put down the deposit today for our Fall Break get away to WDW and Caribbean Beach Resort :beach:. To say I'm excited is an understatement. We were last in WDW in 2008... sooooooo much has changed in 8 years! Looking forward to planning this trip.

:disrocks:

We just received our tickets for the Halloween Party

Wondering... Do adults generally dress in costume??:tinker:

Hi! Can't wait to hear more about your plans! DF and I are going on our honeymoon to WDW in October. We are staying at the CBR too! We will be there from October 12th to the 19th.

We are also going to MNSSHP (on the 18th). We have never been before, but I heard that a lot of the adults do dress in costume. However, Disney has increased the restrictions on costumes for adults this year, so I am not sure how that will affect people's decisions on whether to wear costumes. DF and I are planning to dress up, but our costumes are not really elaborate. We are planning to go as Mr. and Mrs. Incredible and just plan to wear black shorts and a red shirt with the Incredibles logo.

Looks like our vacations are overlapping!:yay: We will be at CBR from October 16 - October 22 AND we are also going to the party on Oct 18!

We are theater folks and in initial planning stages of costumes. I think my DH is planning on wearing a Goofy:goofy: t-shirt and mouse ears, not sure what DD17 is doing (maybe a character t-shirt) and my DD10 is into villians:maleficen right now so she is looking at Mal from Descendants. I've been a life-long Snow White fan so I am trying to figure out something that will fit the new guidelines that is 'Snow White - like'.

That will be adorable for you to go as a couple costume. My DH and I can never agree on the same theme:sad2:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter