Hitting the Road in 3 Hours!!!!

jbwolffiv

DVC Member SSR 2004, BLT 2008, WDW Traveler since
the has finally come, we are heading down I95 today for our second trip home to SSR. This trip has been in the works for almost 2 years with DW side of the family joining us. Should be a fun and interesting week!

Have a safe trip! Being from NJ myself I know just how the ride is. Our family enjoys the ride down it's just the driving back that we're not so crazy about. ENJOY! :flower:

We are hitting the asphalt for S.C. and DVC HHI in just T minus 3 hours and counting ourselves! My sister is headed to Orlando and then a few nights at DVC Vero this wkend as well. Let's hope Tropical Depression #9 stays away from ALL of us! (Oh great... now I'm going to have that "Love Potion #9" tune stuck in my head all day.... "Tro-pi-cal Dee-presshun Numbah Niiiiiiiine....." :rolleyes1 )

HAVE A GREAT TRIP! :cool1: :banana: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :banana: :cool1:

All the best to my fellow DVC's hitting the road this weekend.

Drive safe please!

Hi,

Have a good time!! Be sure to report back.

We'll see you there! We should be there by 10am tomorrow morning. First time trying SSR. We'll have DH's computer with us so I'll try and check in during the trip.

Jenny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter