HJ - Aligators at the Fort

I was grilling hotdogs on the upscale grills they provide you with at each site....and a squirell jumped on the grill as if it werent even warm....took a wiener of and leaped to the picnic table shoved the wiener into a bun, grabbed the mustard container and plopped hinself a dollup. I was completely amazed...it absolutely FLOORED me....first off, that the grill didnt fry his little feet, and secondly that he knew how to make a proper hotdog. The was Disney magic at its finest.....then he went for the beer....and the magic was gone!!!! I swatted at him with the spatula, he went all ninja on me...yanked the spatula right outta my hand and swang it around with the precision of a well trained combat artist. Here I am, sweating and hot from the grill next to me....with no grilling tool in hand...and a squirrel on my picnic table posed in some power ranger death strike position with a spatula pointed right at my juggler vein.......needless to say....I forfieted the beer. He may have been a little badasteriskasteriskasterisk, but he didnt have a chance in hell of making it up the tree with that full bottle of brew!!! I figured I get him when he hit the tree......ya know, he didnt even TRY to go up the dang tree....that ballsy little punk took his hotdog and beer and hopped over to my loungechair!!!! Sat in MY CHAIR, eating MY HOTDOG, and drinking MY BEER!!!!!! All I could do was watch, I made a move towards the camera, because I figured NO ONE would EVER believe this, but he slapped that spatula down with athority on the picnic table right in front of the camera...which I took as a warning that he wasnt too big about being in photos.
The wildlife at the fort IS wildlife...very unpredictable(and sometimes well trained with the skills of a heartless killer)...use common sense, and you'll be alright. And for gods sake....a beer aint worth losing your life over, sometimes these are sacrifices we have to learn to live with!!
The "S" aint for superman, people...Its for SQUIRREL
d4ed4d4d.jpg

Somehow we need to harness Rog's talent and use it for the good of mankind. It's just going to waste here.

I was grilling hotdogs on the upscale grills they provide you with at each site....and a squirell jumped on the grill as if it werent even warm....took a wiener of and leaped to the picnic table shoved the wiener into a bun, grabbed the mustard container and plopped hinself a dollup. I was completely amazed...it absolutely FLOORED me....first off, that the grill didnt fry his little feet, and secondly that he knew how to make a proper hotdog. The was Disney magic at its finest.....then he went for the beer....and the magic was gone!!!! I swatted at him with the spatula, he went all ninja on me...yanked the spatula right outta my hand and swang it around with the precision of a well trained combat artist. Here I am, sweating and hot from the grill next to me....with no grilling tool in hand...and a squirrel on my picnic table posed in some power ranger death strike position with a spatula pointed right at my juggler vein.......needless to say....I forfieted the beer. He may have been a little badasteriskasteriskasterisk, but he didnt have a chance in hell of making it up the tree with that full bottle of brew!!! I figured I get him when he hit the tree......ya know, he didnt even TRY to go up the dang tree....that ballsy little punk took his hotdog and beer and hopped over to my loungechair!!!! Sat in MY CHAIR, eating MY HOTDOG, and drinking MY BEER!!!!!! All I could do was watch, I made a move towards the camera, because I figured NO ONE would EVER believe this, but he slapped that spatula down with athority on the picnic table right in front of the camera...which I took as a warning that he wasnt too big about being in photos.
The wildlife at the fort IS wildlife...very unpredictable(and sometimes well trained with the skills of a heartless killer)...use common sense, and you'll be alright. And for gods sake....a beer aint worth losing your life over, sometimes these are sacrifices we have to learn to live with!!
d4ed4d4d.jpg

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

(This squirrel story is actually true.) We had enjoyed a whole group of them scampering around the campsite...until one day a squirrel climbed up into one of our folding chairs and used it as a bathroom. Left a big puddle! I guess the comfort station must have been closed for cleaning or it was after midnight and he forgot his keycard...

(This squirrel story is actually true.) We had enjoyed a whole group of them scampering around the campsite...until one day a squirrel climbed up into one of our folding chairs and used it as a bathroom. Left a big puddle! I guess the comfort station must have been closed for cleaning or it was after midnight and he forgot his keycard...

he was so afraid of the peacocks and otters chasing him that he tried to hide and it scared the pee out of him!:lmao: :rotfl2:

d4ed4d4d.jpg

OMG--- you are too funny. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Somehow we need to harness Rog's talent and use it for the good of mankind. It's just going to waste here.

You are so right!

WHAT???.....dat's a TRUE story!!!! ;)

I noticed they changed the title of this thread to HJ-Alligators at the fort....is the HJ for HighJacked? I thought we stayed on the wildlife subject pretty closely this time!!

WHAT???.....dat's a TRUE story!!!! ;)

I noticed they changed the title of this thread to HJ-Alligators at the fort....is the HJ for HighJacked? I thought we stayed on the wildlife subject pretty closely this time!!

I was just wondering the same thing. I thought I was losing my mind looking at the Aligator thread then I find this one here in the new section which is what I was looking for in the first place.

I guess HJ is highjacked. Does the fairy do highjacking now? What talents doesn't she hold.

d4ed4d4d.jpg

Rog buddy. Are you ok. Your lucky to be alive. Slappy there looks like one badasssroddent. How long did you have to deal with the pain of watching him eat ya dogs and drink ya beer? To the OP I have not seen any gaters at the Fort but have seen kids with Crocs on there feet. Does that count?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter