HJ - Aligators at the Fort

BDR - That squirrel story was hilarious!! I just found this thread as well and noticed the title. I guess it means hijacked because I am sure it was not there when I started the thread.

We just ran out to the Fort tonight. The weather here has been really stormy and a breaker tripped in the camper. We had to run out there and turn it back on.

I did not notice any crazy squirrels, but I saw about 6 deer driving into the Fort. They are so pretty.

They are not pretty. They ate all three rows of my beans and my pepper plants last night!!! They are not pretty!!!!!! I'm going to install a giraffe cage to keep them out.

I am sorry - They looked really pretty looking out of the trees on the side of the road. I didn't really think of what a pest they may be in other areas.

I love them all year long until my garden comes in. I can't seem to find anything that keeps them out. I've tried everything. We are infested with them, I do love the momma that has a set of twins below our house every year.(she could take a year or two off. that would help)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!