HK Disneyland attractions strategy?

Nick6300

DIS Veteran
I haven't really followed the wait times on the app as much as I should have... I'm not really sure what has the greatest wait times other than that Toy Story Land is generally busier and Manor and Grizzly don't usually have long lines. I know that Tomorrowland and Fantasyland are open either 30min or an hr before the other lands. Because of that and where the 2 FP attractions are,

I'm sort of thinking of going to Hyperspace 1st to grab a FP and either ride it or go to whichever is busier between Ant/Wasp and Iron Man, after those 3, grab FP for Pooh/ride it if low waits, then head to Jungle Cruise (only because on the way), Toy Story Land, Manor, Grizzly, shows, and Fantasyland at night when wait times die down.

Any suggestions? Can you have more than 1 FP at a time?

Tomorrowland and Fantasyland open at posted opening time. It's Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point and Toy Story Land that open later. You can ride Ant-Man immediately, grab FP for Space after that and then ride Iron Man.

Tomorrowland and Fantasyland open at posted opening time. It's Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point and Toy Story Land that open later. You can ride Ant-Man immediately, grab FP for Space after that and then ride Iron Man.

Would you try to split up, with me going for the space mt FP 1st and then joining wife in line at Ant-Man or is the queue at Ant Man too difficult to do that? I was thinking Pooh after Tomorrowland so that I can be ready to get that 2nd FP, but not sure you can have more than 1 at a time. Do you know if the resort buses run late enough if you want to shop after the parade that runs until I think around 30 min after park close?

It wouldn't make sense to split up at HKDL, especially if you go on a weekday. Just ride Ant-Man and then ride Space Mountain. If you're there at rope drop and you're skipping Orbitron, the line for Space Mountain is unlikely to be above 10 minutes so getting a FP and coming back will actually waste time from walking. If you're doing Pooh right after that, just look at the line to see if a FP is necessary. In my opinion, Iron Man is a waste of early morning time because the line rarely gets long and it stays open till park closing.

The resort buses will run late enough for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts