HKDL awsome

ty93850

Mouseketeer
I was in the Regal Hotel at the airport looking for something to do. Found that the hotel had a shuttle to HKDL. Got to the park about 1230 and spent the rest of the day. I was bymyself as it was a bussiness trip, missed not haveing the girls with me. But enjoyed the day. You are right the park is small and can be easily done in a day. I would say the wirediest thing is seeing the castle with a large hill in the backround. There is a lot of building going on over in the adventure land area. So something new is coming in that area. I loved bringing home some HKDL only pins for the girls collection. All and all would have to recomend going if you are in the area. I got to check off one more from my list. :cool1:

Hi neighbor, glad you had a good time. I too hope to visit HKDL someday.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter