HKDL Flash Sale-up to 50% off

Lesley Wake

DIS Veteran
In case anyone is interested: https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/offers-discounts/black-friday-hotel-flash-sale/

You won't want to miss the flash sale with room rates as low as 40% off for Standard rooms and Kingdom Club rooms. For Sea View rooms, reserve 2 nights or above and enjoy 50% off Flexible Rate!

Offer lasts until December 6, 2019. Book now while stock lasts and book your Disney staycation! Become a MyDisney fan to receive our latest news and more!

Book online and enjoy Attraction Priority Admission Pass!
Standard Room
Hotel:
Disney's Hollywood Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge
Check-in Date*: March 1 – 31, 2020
Discount: 40% off Flexible Rate^
Sea View Room
Hotel:
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney's Hollywood Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge
Check-in Date*: March 1 – May 30, 2020*
Discount: 50% off Flexible Rate^ (stay minimum 2 nights)

Kingdom Club Room
Hotel:
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
Check-in Date*: November 26, 2019 – March 31, 2020*
Discount: 40% off Flexible Rate^ “

Thanks for sharing this offer! So my question is how nice is the Kingdom Club level experience? We booked a suite at the Four Seasons for an upcoming stay and we generally enjoy the executive club there but it's not over-the-top nice compared to some other Hong Kong hotels.
We're planning to do a day trip to HKDL since none of us are Disney fans. The kids don't like any Disney films nor characters, and consistently turn down offers to go to DL & WDW when we go to CA & FL. If Kingdom Club is a significant draw, then I'd consider changing a night from Four Seasons.

Thanks for sharing this offer! So my question is how nice is the Kingdom Club level experience? We booked a suite at the Four Seasons for an upcoming stay and we generally enjoy the executive club there but it's not over-the-top nice compared to some other Hong Kong hotels.
We're planning to do a day trip to HKDL since none of us are Disney fans. The kids don't like any Disney films nor characters, and consistently turn down offers to go to DL & WDW when we go to CA & FL. If Kingdom Club is a significant draw, then I'd consider changing a night from Four Seasons.
I can’t speak to the Kingdom Club level (check TDR Explorer though, I believe he did one recently). But if you are planning a trip to HKDL I prob wouldn’t stay as far away as the Four Seasons, especially with the unknown transportation closures. You wouldn’t want to accidentally be trapped on Lantau Island without a place to stay if the trains shut down early.

Thank you for your advice; I’ll look at TDR Explorer to see his report. It makes sense that we should re-check the ongoing situation at the time... We’ll be happy to skip Lantau & HKDL if transport looks likely to be affected.

Last edited:

In case anyone is interested: https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/offers-discounts/black-friday-hotel-flash-sale/

You won't want to miss the flash sale with room rates as low as 40% off for Standard rooms and Kingdom Club rooms. For Sea View rooms, reserve 2 nights or above and enjoy 50% off Flexible Rate!

Offer lasts until December 6, 2019. Book now while stock lasts and book your Disney staycation! Become a MyDisney fan to receive our latest news and more!

Book online and enjoy Attraction Priority Admission Pass!
Standard Room
Hotel:
Disney's Hollywood Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge
Check-in Date*: March 1 – 31, 2020
Discount: 40% off Flexible Rate^
Sea View Room
Hotel:
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney's Hollywood Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge
Check-in Date*: March 1 – May 30, 2020*
Discount: 50% off Flexible Rate^ (stay minimum 2 nights)

Kingdom Club Room
Hotel:
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
Check-in Date*: November 26, 2019 – March 31, 2020*
Discount: 40% off Flexible Rate^ “
Thanks! Do you happen to know how often they do these? Travelling Oct 2020

March to May is slow season so they're probably hoping that tourism will pick up again in the summer. But depending on how the protests go, there may be further sales.

Thanks! Do you happen to know how often they do these? Travelling Oct 2020
No idea on actual sales but I got a 20% off for booking early when I was going in October 2019 (booked in May). That seems to be a pretty common discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!