HNL car rental locations

chimommy

Mouseketeer
any there any car rental company’s that we can walk too or do you have to take a shuttle to all locations. I’ve booked with Alamo, but I really don’t want to take 3 kids and all of our luggage on a shuttle. Any other suggestions for which company to rent from? Enterprise? Avis? Budget? Thanks!

We used Hertz and it was right across the main road outside the airport. I remember we went to Aulani in 2010 and we had to shuttle it to Hertz. Our last trip in 2018 (and the one before that) we walked to it. There was a couple other rental companies next to each other but I cant remember which ones.

any there any car rental company’s that we can walk too or do you have to take a shuttle to all locations. I’ve booked with Alamo, but I really don’t want to take 3 kids and all of our luggage on a shuttle. Any other suggestions for which company to rent from? Enterprise? Avis? Budget? Thanks!

Our trip isnt until May but I booked through Budget. It was the cheapest onsite when I booked via Costco. I do believe there are 4 rental agencies at the HNL airport.

http://airports.hawaii.gov/hnl/getting-to-from/ground-transportation/car-rentals/
the above link has a list of who’s onsite and who’s offsite. Personally I don’t find the offsite shuttles to be a hassle and we’ve been taking our kids to Oahu since they were 6, 4 and 2. The shuttles run every 5mins or so and pickup is right where the onsite rentals are now situated. A couple of minutes later and you are at the offsite location.

Why not send one adult on the shuttle to get the car, then they can circle back and pick up the rest of the party and the luggage? The rental agencies are just across the street from HNL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!