HO-HO-HOLY GRINCHMAS...10 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS AT RPR..NOV/DEC 2018

Have a wonderful time with family Carole! Hope you and Tom and Kyle have safe travels. Can’t wait to read what you guys did at KSC as we hpjsut went yesterday!

So, that was the last day I`ll write about till after Christmas now.....

We head to Scotland tomorrow to spend it with my family up there. Will be back Thursday.

Internet is patchy up where we`re going, the hotel has free wifi but again, it`s not always reliable.

So, I hope everyone who reads this has a wonderful happy and blessed Christmas...…..I have loved all your comments so far, they mean an awful lot to me.

See you next week...…..and have fun :santa:

Enjoy your getaway to see the family, happy holidays to you and yours!

You guys powered through that awful Orlando bug, admit to being a lightweight lol just starting to feel human again.

Love the pic where you and Kyle are peeking out behind the Xmas tree lol.

Next time I see you will share the joys of sitting in the cheap airline seats, will give me lots of time to come up with something or other haha

Have a wonderful holiday,Carole! Safe travels and looking forward to reading more soon!

Thank you!

Hope you have a wonderful festive season too........

Will get back to it as soon as we’re back and organised......:santa:

Have a wonderful time with family Carole! Hope you and Tom and Kyle have safe travels. Can’t wait to read what you guys did at KSC as we hpjsut went yesterday!

Thanks MonyK.......

Hope you enjoyed KSC as much as we did, it was a phenomenal day!

Have a wonderful Christmas to you and all your family too......:santa:

Enjoy your getaway to see the family, happy holidays to you and yours!

You guys powered through that awful Orlando bug, admit to being a lightweight lol just starting to feel human again.

Love the pic where you and Kyle are peeking out behind the Xmas tree lol.

Next time I see you will share the joys of sitting in the cheap airline seats, will give me lots of time to come up with something or other haha

Oh I think you had it far worse than we did from what you said!! We’re almost better, but those 4 or 5 days after we got home we were the worst we had ever been!

Yes, we love that picture too........

Oh I can’t wait to hear that story! It reminds us how lucky we are with our airline seats......book, pay and choose your own seat when you book......so much easier and less stressful!!

You too Janet, have a wonderful festive season and hope you’re feeling much better.........:santa:

I missed wishing you a Merry Christmas, but I hope it was excellent in all ways. I'll be early and wish you the Happiest of New Years!

Maria :upsidedow

Merry Christmas to you, Tom and Kyle. All caught up on your report - it was so nice to run into you at The Mall and again in Cheesecake Factory. I will continue to follow your report with interest as we have 4 nights at Royal Pacific at the end of this month and considering a nice place to go for our Anniversary dinner on the 29th (looking for inspiration). Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a blessed New Year and Hogmanay.

Hi I had a chance to catch up while you were away! The king room looked really nice and spacious and I am finding I like a little more room these days. The new lounge looks pretty and I agree the club level staff do a great job at the Universal resorts. I am hoping this summer staying off site and doing more of Orlando we can try some new places. I could just picture me and Liv giggling and running away if that was Brian. He is always so careful about stuff like that, I wouldn't have helped myself. I am glad that everything turned out well and that the associate was very nice.

The Cheesecake Factory has very good food. We have one close to my house and get there once in a while. I am glad everyone enjoyed their food and desert.

The Christmas Tree is so tall. I don't think I have seen one that tall inside before. It was absolutely beautiful. I love Christmas trees and could look at them for hours. The ginger bread houses look amazing as well.

I hope you had a great trip and look forward to reading more.:goodvibes

Anxious to read more, thank you for sharing your travel adventures with us!

Glad you’re still here!!!

Shouldn’t be too long till I’m updating again......been a busy week or so, but so much fun. And so glad to hear you’re enjoying this one too.........:)

I missed wishing you a Merry Christmas, but I hope it was excellent in all ways. I'll be early and wish you the Happiest of New Years!

Maria :upsidedow

Thank you!!! It was a lovely break away with family and then a get together with friends last night........I must be crazy to have done that after a few days away, but it went well.......

And a very happy New Years to you and your family too Maria.......:)

Hope you had a great Christmas, Carole! Happy to be reading another trip report from you!

WELCOME.........angshewas.......:flower3:

Thank you we had a wonderful trip.........hope you had a wonderful Christmas too.........

Updates should be up in next few days.........I feel so behind with it already! Hope you enjoy it though.......:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!